• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What gun magazines do you read?

American Rifleman
Shotgun News

Guys - If you want to promote firearms, when you are done with your magazines, remove your address labels and bring them to your doctor's and dentist's offices. Leave them in the waiting areas. They make great reading for the patients and may raise a few doctor's eyebrows!

Magazines I read

I read:

America's 1st Freedom (NRA)
Guns & Ammo

I like G&A because every 3 issues or so they have a review of a cool new pistol or something out of the ordinary. Other than that its rather anecdotal and hunter-oriented.

America's 1st has been tough to stomach lately with all the anti-Obama rhetoric. How many times can they say "he's against guns" or "don't blame Mexico". I just feel that every page is like an activists loudspeaker - one I agree with...but enough already...we agree. [smile] I enjoy the actual shooting incidents page - if they are real.

American Rifleman
Shotgun News

Guys - If you want to promote firearms, when you are done with your magazines, remove your address labels and bring them to your doctor's and dentist's offices. Leave them in the waiting areas. They make great reading for the patients and may raise a few doctor's eyebrows!

OOooh! I love that idea +1

Back
Top Bottom