What gun control would you actually support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised some of you can open your mouths in public without being told to get back in the woods.
Who's going to tells us that? Most people wet their f-ing pants when they come across someone who won't take their libtard shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your education has not saved you from ignorance. Do you realize that your ability to handle firearms and perhaps own them one day, is a direct result of action against the very people you vote for?

I've been to the range about 10 times in the past few years, and shot a variety of guns; my friends Glock and AR15, as well as his M1 Garand, Mosin (ouch!), and Carbine. [bfm] was kind enough to let me try a bunch of his pistols, including a 357 revolver. I'm not a great shot (I have a serious up-and-to-the-left problem), but I can hit the target without shooting my fingers off.

Though I must admit, being left-handed I have on more than one occasion accidentally dropped out the clip while shooting. And once at Manchester Firing Line an AR shell bounced off the wall and landed on my shoulder, burning me. But other than that, no issues ;)

I've been to the range about 10 times in the past few years, and shot a variety of guns; my friends Glock and AR15, as well as his M1 Garand, Mosin (ouch!), and Carbine. [bfm] was kind enough to let me try a bunch of his pistols, including a 357 revolver. I'm not a great shot (I have a serious up-and-to-the-left problem), but I can hit the target without shooting my fingers off.

Though I must admit, being left-handed I have on more than one occasion accidentally dropped out the clip while shooting. And once at Manchester Firing Line an AR shell bounced off the wall and landed on my shoulder, burning me. But other than that, no issues ;)

All the more reason to come out and meet us.

I've helped a lot of people with their shooting issues.

What you need to become aware of is exactly what you are in control of and what you aren't in control of.

You guys realize that, while compared to people on this forum I might be this super-liberal naive kid, I'm much more in line with the rest of civilized society? I'm surprised some of you can open your mouths in public without being told to get back in the woods.

You have no idea. The ultimate liberal conceit is the belief that you are surrounded by like minded people, and that your views are so obviously correct that everyone you meet who doesn't stand out as stark-raving mad must be just like you. Check that premise.

Are You that hot chick that tried to friend me on FB? From the nes group?

Not you Gonzo.

ETA Not You either Economist

I know you guys think I'm a troll, but let's be honest, I can see your erections from here when you talk about this shit, and I give you an excuse.

The great big bright shining lie of succesful civilizations is that the rule of law somehow has greater weight than the human will.

It's very easy for a person who's never been on the other side of that fictitious construct to think that concepts like gun control, or hate crime laws, or taxing the wealthy actually work. And mostly it's because those people who promulgate such nonsense were educated in universtities, but never took the next logical step. Putting their money where their mouth was.

They read a lot of books. ( And don't misunderstand me on that one, - I highly encourage reading well researched books on subjects because they are far more accurate than the internet.) But for some reason or another, they never went out and did anything on a practical level.

You're going to catch a lot of flack here because the ideas you're defending have been tested. They've been proven to be faulty. And most of the guys pointing that out aren't the backwoods hillbilly stereotypes you were taught to accuse them of being. They're guys who put their asses on the line for an ideal in a way that a freshly minted grad student with a suddenly intriguing notion of firearms ownership will never understand until he or she has done the same thing.

The 1911 I'd recommend you buy is unavailable in my state due to gun control laws.

The irony.

The OP doesn't have a clue. She hasn't had any real world experience. She's a college girl trying to poise as a boy to write her term paper about how evil gun owners are.

I'm taller than him.

He looks down on me. He's ten times the dude I'll ever be.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom