What do you think I did tonight?

Here's your clue:

knife.jpg

Good luck.[wink]

You either vacuumed your floor or became Pope.

Either way, congratulations are in order!!!

You cut open-cell foam for a custom fit weapons case using an electric knife. BTW, if that was your wife's "good" electric knife, she's going to kill you as it dulls the heck out of those blades (Yes, I know from experience)

You relieved yourself with a 1970's era John Holmes mechanical masterbater ?

He knew we would all want to guess about it on the shooting forum since we wouldn't rather see or learn something about guns when we open a thread.

GUNS ARE SWEET!

You cut open-cell foam for a custom fit weapons case using an electric knife. BTW, if that was your wife's "good" electric knife, she's going to kill you as it dulls the heck out of those blades (Yes, I know from experience)

We have a winner...........

foam1.jpg

There's now a custom fit Hardigg Storm Case for my S&W M&P15FT.

When my mags come back in the mail I'll cut them into the foam as well, and be good to go.

My boys are very fond of the new cut out......I may need to cut another out to keep them from pounding on each other for turns with it.[wink]

BeerGuy,

Don't those things work wonders on open-cell foam? Absolutely beautiful.

Now, can you add slots for the mags, a pair of .45ACPs and their mags??

BeerGuy,

Don't those things work wonders on open-cell foam? Absolutely beautiful.

Now, can you add slots for the mags, a pair of .45ACPs and their mags??

I don't think I'll cut a handgun in, just a bunch of pre-ban mags. I have 3 Colt 20 round mags and 3 Labelle 30 round mags with Magpul "rebuild" kits installed that I'm going to put in.

Back
Top Bottom