What did you do to your firearm today.

Grounded my 30sf till it decides it wants to shoot where im aiming. The backstrap doesnt sit at all comfy in my hands.
Ordered rubber talons to see if it will help. Even out the backstrap hump

Till then , back to my trusty boyfriends, the 26 and 19... They never let me down.

I took off for an hour and shot 100 rounds with my CCW.
It was spontaneous, I needed to clear my mind. I should make it a habit to keep a spare range kit (target rounds, gogles ear muffs and paper targets) permanently in my car.

Drilled and pinned brakes on GottaGetShooting's and my ARs and pinned her stock for her. Getting the brakes welded Saturday then final assembly and to the range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot the crap out of a g4 g19 with weak reloads. Satisfied its flawless, so i tapped out the shit plastic sights and tapped in new night sites.

Got the brakes welded, mounted an Eotech on mine and GottaGetShooting put a Sigtac 3x on hers and hit the range. Quick function check and sight in was easy. Now just need to throw some lead downrange.

Also got my flat top modified Hipoint sighted in with it's new red dot.

Next week is back to the AK Maadi build. Most excited about that one!

I installed a Geissele SSA trigger, Magpul MOE fixed stock and Hogue grip on my AR 15 today. It was a good day. :)

The next task for this gun will be to find a lighter replacement for the ridiculously heavy UTG quad rail.

Finally got a pic adding tec sites to the Ruger American Rimfire:

qebeguvu.jpg

a6ava9a9.jpg
zebe8upe.jpg

I installed a Geissele SSA trigger, Magpul MOE fixed stock and Hogue grip on my AR 15 today. It was a good day. :)

The next task for this gun will be to find a lighter replacement for the ridiculously heavy UTG quad rail.

Get the MOE. Easy to grip and light as hell.

Also. Does those Tech Sights interfere with the scope ^^

Range tested my ak build yesterday. Headspace still good after first few rounds. Sight windage is good so I pinned the front base and had brake pinned and welded.

Finished hydrographics on a DPMS...ATACS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 57