• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally did it

edin508

NES Member
Form 1 and print cards filled out last night with the help from @1stRoundAcademy .
Going with a 9mm build off of an Aero EPC-9 lower. Still searching out which upper and bolt combo I want to go with in the 8" length. Leaning towards getting an Aero upper as well but still haven't placed an order yet. So many options and price ranges!

Form 1 and print cards filled out last night with the help from @1stRoundAcademy .
Going with a 9mm build off of an Aero EPC-9 lower. Still searching out which upper and bolt combo I want to go with in the 8" length. Leaning towards getting an Aero upper as well but still haven't placed an order yet. So many options and price ranges!
Does first round do digital prints?

Nice, I got an approval yesterday as well. Although I was waiting almost a full week longer even with eft prints.
There is zero logic in their approval process, I submitted two electronically with eft prints within 15 minutes of each other, one took like 2 days the other almost 2 weeks…

What did you end up going with for an upper? My Aero 8.3 upper has been pretty good. The buffer did take some tuning though.

All of the parts have finally arrived, so here she is. Although I now think I need a red ambi selector sw to finish off the bling factor. And that is one of the new gold dots to give it a try.
IMG_5941.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom