What can I do in MA?

If I were still in the CommieWealth now, I'd probably grab a Table x95. Or if I didn't give a F, I'd snag a lower and parts as can catch.
That being said, I have built enough ARs now to know what works and put it together we'll. I'd that's not in OPs history... Tavor or Granrand?
Reading this gave me cancer

You could certainly take a projectile shit on the front steps of some asshat narcissist wokester living in Medford and blame it on poverty symptoms.

two schools of thought here

1. ignore healys bullshit decree and buy a stripped lower from any number of FFLs here and build it to your liking, making sure it meets the AWB requirements

or

2. buy a preban lower and build it however you want

there is a 3rd school of thought... if you own a pair of crocs and sometimes say to your buddies "im not gay, buttttt" then maybe consider a tavor x95
When you say “however you want” does that mean AR pistol builds as well? I just asked an FFL near me if he’d do the build and he said no way to fixed mag AR pistol so.....is that just a him thing?

When you say “however you want” does that mean AR pistol builds as well? I just asked an FFL near me if he’d do the build and he said no way to fixed mag AR pistol so.....is that just a him thing?

If you want to do the "half-pant shitter but not completely afraid like the cucks" AR pistol build, you need to go fixed mag in MA. There is a way around it but you end up with a f***ed up
gun. (frankengun, light with no handguard).

ETA: If talking preban lower if it was a preban AR pistol, then you can do whatever you want and be "covered" etc. Nobody has those though, and people get retard money for them (like $2400+)

Sh*t or get off the pot.

Somebody should ask her directly what she is going to do about them making a new AR with a new lower.

Everybody is scared sh*tless to to confront her.

Maybe we can pool our funds for a gun lawyer to confront her and demand clarification and an official statement on her BS.

It would be a win / win for gun owners and gun shops.

We'd then all be able to build what we want and buy the parts from the local dealers when they finally get them back in stock.

If gun shops wanted to make money, they would love to sell us AR parts.

Clearly they are scared to death of Healey so they are afraid of selling new AR's.

How much would it cost to hire a gun lawyer to draft a letter demanding clarification?

If it cost $1,000 for a lawyer to send a letter, is that not worth it when a 100% "legal" with papers costs $1,500 for the peace of mind for not ending in PMITA state prison.
A lawyer sends a letter and she says "I will prosecute" (even if she wont). Now what?

That is the worst auto cow wreck I have posted in a while. Tavor got autod to Table. If to I'd. Etc. Wow. Damn phone.
4rzkeg.jpg

ETA: If talking preban lower if it was a preban AR pistol, then you can do whatever you want and be "covered" etc. Nobody has those though, and people get retard money for them (like $2400+)
And, here we’ve arrived to a ‘proper’ pre-bans topic of what I spoke in the beginning.

Too much BS drama. And what for? It can be done out of pure love of art, but, if one only needs a mere practical thunderstick to spit out 5.56 nato at 1-2 MOA - there are options like this tavor or others. An AR is a quintessential practical rifle, it is not supposed to be pricier than gold.

A lawyer sends a letter and she says "I will prosecute" (even if she wont). Now what?
Call her bluff.

If she says she will prosecute and does nothing then she is a paper tiger.

We then should not be afraid and shops should start selling again.

If thousands of AR's were registered as post ban and she does nothing then we are in the clear.

I'd rather have the potential to buy 10 complete AR's than have the cash from selling 5 pre Healey lowers.

Call her bluff.

If she says she will prosecute and does nothing then she is a paper tiger.

We then should not be afraid and shops should start selling again.

If thousands of AR's were registered as post ban and she does nothing then we are in the clear.

I'd rather have the potential to buy 10 complete AR's than have the cash from selling 5 pre Healey lowers.
And how do you call her bluff?

Do you have a volunteer that will rub it on her face that he/she just registered a new AR lower?

Will you dare her to search the database and go after people, possibly screwing someone's life?

Back
Top Bottom