What can I do in MA?

Not really. Once someone gets a lower, its pretty much up to them to build the gun right. Most of the, uh, "less good" ARs I see on here come more from a lack of understanding of what a good AR is. Like guys who put 5-25x56 scopes on a 16" carbine and their gun club has a rifle range of only 100 yards.
All true, but it’s just too much drama here in MA about it all. Too much BS I frankly do not even want to know of.

If a person goes to register their built ar-15 from one of those lowers on TPNES's post, I'd imagine they would be in a ton of shit when it shows as a non-preban? Correct me if I'm wrong
4fbd5970bb6776527d2cd342360756b3.png

Looks to me like if you want to own an ar-15 in MA you need to buy a preban. $2,000+
Gyazo

Last edited:
If a person goes to register their built ar-15 from one of those lowers on TPNES's post, I'd imagine they would be in a ton of shit when it shows as a non-preban? Correct me if I'm wrong

Looks to me like if you want to own an ar-15 in MA you need to buy a preban. $2,000+
Gyazo

Where is that excerpt from ?

Gyazo
Nope.

f*** Healey and her garbage.

Gyazo

Mmmm...no.

Gyazo

Where did you even find this? This was never ever the case.

Last edited:
I know several folks who have dutifully registered ARs they assembled post 2016. No one came knocking on their door.
A conservative estimate is at least 4-6 thousand people/guns by this point. There were over 2000 right after the edict was issued in 2016, we know this because she whined about it specifically and then did nothing.... [rofl]

Put a nice fixed stock (pinned collapsible is super ghey), weld a sick muzzle brake, and you basically have it all. Start building AR15s now while you still can. Learn to mill 80% lowers (it’s honestly not hard). Buy a shitload of 223. Become a master.

A conservative estimate is at least 4-6 thousand people/guns by this point. There were over 2000 right after the edict was issued in 2016, we know this because she whined about it specifically and then did nothing.... [rofl]
No kidding? What a fascinating datapoint! I figured people would still be registering them, if for no other reason than oversight.

It reminds me of the 80’s/ 90’s when you were supposed to buy “tax stamps” if you were a weed dealer. Of course purchase was default admission of a crime, but neglect was criminal too...

So, you saying it is a 6k of non-yet processed felons? :)
With a federal blessing will take a couple of weeks to round it all up, perhaps? Or may be, not.
That is exactly what I called a BS drama.

Gyazo
If only there was still negative rep. PLEASE quote me MGL or CFRs and not the website of an executive branch elected politician who hates freedom and all men. This is a free country so she can spout whatever garbage she wants to meet her objectives of making everyone afraid to lawfully purchase and build new ARs. What is your excuse for spouting this garbage?

Also food for thought, for those drinking the healey juices, when this bullshit started she declared that everybody who had a post 94 AR was in violation... but basically said that she "wasn't going to prosecute us now" whatever that means. So the reality is there are like probably at least ten thousand rifles are more made after 94 in mass that definitely aren't Healy compliant and guess what nobody cares....
So, you saying it is a 6k of non-yet processed felons? :)
With a federal blessing will take a couple of weeks to round it all up, perhaps? Or may be, not.
That is exactly what I called a BS drama.

That doesn't include all of the 10000 + probably guns sold in Mass after 94 either all of which Healy said were felons too....

What do the feds have to do with this? Nothing.

Who's going to pay for the gun confiscation? Entire gun control budget in mass is like 5 million. Do you really think some moonbat is going to want money diverted from their circular shaped megaschool to gun control? Call me when the funds are appropriated by ma leg.... [rofl]

Also food for thought, for those drinking the healey juices, when this bullshit started she declared that everybody who had a post 94 AR was in violation... but basically said that she "wasn't going to prosecute us now" whatever that means. So the reality is there are like probably at least ten thousand rifles are more made after 94 in mass that definitely aren't Healy compliant and guess what nobody cares....

That doesn't include all of the 10000 + probably guns sold in Mass after 94 either all of which Healy said were felons too....

What do the feds have to do with this? Nothing.

Who's going to pay for the gun confiscation? Entire gun control budget in mass is like 5 million. Do you really think some moonbat is going to want money diverted from their circular shaped megaschool to gun control? Call me when the funds are appropriated by ma leg.... [rofl]
Who will pay - we will, taxpayers.

But, what may or may not happen- I will not dare to predict. Personally I think you are right.

But, life is a very peculiar thing lately.

Sh*t or get off the pot.

Somebody should ask her directly what she is going to do about them making a new AR with a new lower.

Everybody is scared sh*tless to to confront her.

Maybe we can pool our funds for a gun lawyer to confront her and demand clarification and an official statement on her BS.

It would be a win / win for gun owners and gun shops.

We'd then all be able to build what we want and buy the parts from the local dealers when they finally get them back in stock.

If gun shops wanted to make money, they would love to sell us AR parts.

Clearly they are scared to death of Healey so they are afraid of selling new AR's.

How much would it cost to hire a gun lawyer to draft a letter demanding clarification?

If it cost $1,000 for a lawyer to send a letter, is that not worth it when a 100% "legal" with papers costs $1,500 for the peace of mind for not ending in PMITA state prison.

Sh*t or get off the pot.

Somebody should ask her directly what she is going to do about them making a new AR with a new lower.

Everybody is scared sh*tless to to confront her.

Maybe we can pool our funds for a gun lawyer to confront her and demand clarification and an official statement on her BS.

f*** that noise, nothing good can come from it.

And further, you are dead wrong, several dealers have already spent thousands with attorneys pushing this with the AGs office since 2016 and gotten radio silence/non answers. While deli ticket
emporium cucked out immediately a few other smaller dealers accosted the AGs office about this garbage. Hell one of them was selling mostly intact ARs just until a few months ago when they decided to shut their shop down (for business/life/staffing issues, not legal ones).

Pretending the AGs office will play ball over what is obviously a political stunt is a fools errand. It's best to just ignore her bullshit as much as you can and move on with life.

There were over 2000 right after the edict was issued in 2016, ...
[wave]

Also food for thought, for those drinking the healey juices, when this bullshit started she declared that everybody who had a post 94 AR was in violation... but basically said that she "wasn't going to prosecute us now" whatever that means.
Wait until some desperate defense attorney
trolls the state about whether AR's with more than two naughty features
are more illegal than the legal ARs she claims are illegal.

So build a nice fixed mag lower AWB compliant AR.

If I were still in the CommieWealth now, I'd probably grab a Table x95. Or if I didn't give a F, I'd snag a lower and parts as can catch.
That being said, I have built enough ARs now to know what works and put it together we'll. I'd that's not in OPs history... Tavor or Granrand?

Who will pay - we will, taxpayers.

But, what may or may not happen- I will not dare to predict. Personally I think you are right.

But, life is a very peculiar thing lately.

Lol the appropriations game in MA legislative circles is a big deal. This isn't like california where you can play hide the weenie in the state budget with 100 million
bucks and get away with it. Moonbats in MA hate guns but they love social programs, round schools that are overpriced, and horse bridges and other stupid bullshit
far more than that. If that was not the case pretty much everything would have been banned already, like 20 years ago.

Put a nice fixed stock (pinned collapsible is super ghey), weld a sick muzzle brake, and you basically have it all. Start building AR15s now while you still can. Learn to mill 80% lowers (it’s honestly not hard). Buy a shitload of 223. Become a master.
if you have the money for it lol

Back
Top Bottom