• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We need Jeb Bush as president!

reinbeau said:
It'll never happen. The frist two Bushes have ruined any chance of that [hmmm] Not that I agree with popular opinion, but, it is what it is.

+1

I'll have to take the unpopular position as well. With the caveat that I didn't think Bush 1 was all that bad a president at all, it's hard to believe Jeb is even related to W.

hey you never know what time will bring. Look how they were towards Reagan !

Shit the lefties have forgot about 9-11-01

I agree W on just about everything but Domestic spending, and Immigration !

Jeb may have a out side chance after the Dem's or dem-lights ( McCain-R) are in office!!

][/B]

Last edited:
"This report shows that staying tough on crime works," said Bush. "Law abiding citizens that have guns for protection actually probably are part of the reason we have a lower crime rate."

What I don't understand is why don't more people understand that??

A telephone message left for comment after hours with the The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence in Washington, D.C. was not immediately returned.

You think????

Maybe because they know that they are wrong...and that they are losing this fight?

I think we've got the Brady Campaign all wrong! Look at these beautiful, pro 2A signs they made. Looks like they're beginning to see the light:

bradysign7qj.jpg

tele_mark said:
I think we've got the Brady Campaign all wrong! Look at these beautiful, pro 2A signs they made. Looks like they're beginning to see the light:

I wonder if the Brady Bunch really knows that sign is actually a warning to criminals to go elsewhere.

It truly is a pro 2A sign, even if that wasn't their intent. Dumbasses.

re: that sign --> Incredible. So blind, yet they hit the target anyway. Like getting a safety in football.

J.Bush is on the money with that statement.

However, people and fact don't get along very well, so I'm not expecting much.

That billboard is beautiful. The NRA or a local gun friendly org should put that exact billboard up right next to it with thier website on it in place of the bradybunch website.

Just shows that the bradys don't have a clue about what they are doing with respect to our (the gun owners) point of veiw. They just do stuff that makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Can anyone confirm that this billboard is real? Do they really have thier heads up their -ss that far?

I think that billboard just divides people. Myself, I think its freaking cool! however, I could see and anti being shocked (which is its intention)

Back
Top Bottom