We’re to buy orange?

MFSP101

NES Member
So I dont shop at Dick’s anymore and I don’t shop Wally World. We’re do I get the orange I need for hunting? New this year. And both the gun shops I’ve been to don’t have much. I’m on the south shore.

I thought about basspro. But it’s an hour away. Maybe a lunch or dinner trip. I know the internet. But this is my first time. I like to touch stuff before I buy. So thanks for the help. Three day weekend coming up. Basspro maybe the trip.

I mean you can go to work n gear and buy orange... but if you want a bird vest, gotta use one of the aforementioned methods.

Stop and Shop. Or the Netherlands. Or the Holy Land! We shall find oranges in the Holy Land! Deus Vult!

Seriously though, I bought a blaze orange Carhartt winter jacket at Bass Pro in Foxborough some years ago. There's also a Carhartt store in Legacy Place in Dedham. I have a blaze orange vest that I have no idea where it came from.

Craigslist often has some if you want to go that route. There are still a few K-marts around.

LL Bean has some nice stuff. If you have their credit card you get free freight and returns. If you watch their sales and discounts you can get some really good deals.

I'm sure that you are well aware but just in case you need a hat and vest in Massachusetts.

Bob

Wait - I’m not buying any orange. Do I have to?

No. Not in all states. Hunters safety pink.

hunter%20pink%201%20WDFW.JPG

Definitely Cabela’s or bass pro. I got a nice hunting parka that I’m wearing for deer hunting up here in Maine. Bought it last year for $90 shipped. Looks like the price has since gone up. It’s super warm, waterproof and has tons of pockets. REDHEAD SILENT STALKER ELITE BLAZE PARKA is the name.

Back
Top Bottom