• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warrens war on firearms

I was unaware of last weeks death tolls. Has the MSM, Politicians and Anti's now conflated all "Homicides" with "Death by Gun"? I wouldn't doubt it being on purpose, either. Then you need to subtract, suicides, shot by police, accidents etc...

And then they will plea each deal off and not one will serve the mandatory year.

When I heard her make that statement I shuttered. Was she truly that incompetent to assume that "weapons of war" were responsible for the Boston shootings without knowing? Or did she know they weren't "weapons of war" and she knows her followers are dumb enough to believe her lie?

When I heard her make that statement I shuttered. Was she truly that incompetent to assume that "weapons of war" were responsible for the Boston shootings without knowing? Or did she know they weren't "weapons of war" and she knows her followers are dumb enough to believe her lie?

She knows what she is doing and knows the difference - BUT if you keep repeating the 'weapons of war' moniker enough, it becomes a 'truth' to many

Kind of fun to stop by and electronically egg her house for Halloween...

:emoji_tiger:

FWIW think the fed contribution limit is $2700 for each candidate, but then again, there's no indication that she did anything like that, either.... [rofl] why would she, when she can just bilk other moonbats into spending their money and not hers....

-Mike

quote-a-lie-told-once-remains-a-lie-but-a-lie-told-a-thousand-times-becomes-the-truth-joseph-goebbels-70-50-03.jpg

I was unaware of last weeks death tolls. Has the MSM, Politicians and Anti's now conflated all "Homicides" with "Death by Gun"? I wouldn't doubt it being on purpose, either. Then you need to subtract, suicides, shot by police, accidents etc...
I do believe these are all Homicides, or at least self defense while transacting bidness. If only we had "Stand Your Ground", then the shooting would be justified. "Your Honor, my client was negotiating a purchase price and the deceased looked at him with a clear show of disrespect!"

-Gary

Back
Top Bottom