Warren Tolman.....is he nuts?

interesting tidbit i noticed yesterday.....
my on-the-n.h. border town had plenty of sign holders for local candidates at the polling places yesterday, NO sign holders for the big races (gov, ltgov, treasurer, ag,). i noticed the same thing in a couple surrounding towns. (that's not to say they weren't there-they were incognito if they were there)
fast forward to the large north shore city where i work and there were all kinds of signs and holders for the big "D" names.
i wonder why that is?

Probably because most of the liberals in this state live in that area. 4.6 million of the 6.6 million people who live in MA live in the Metro Boston area. When you get outside that relatively small area of the state, the people get to be a lot less retarded.

You would like to think that someone who has possibly experienced some kind of bias or discrimination in their lifetime wouldn't be quick to do it to others.
Now I'll go take my meds.
The trouble is the lesson progressives teach is punish everyone so you can bond in victim-hood...

Treating others how you WISH to be treated rather than an eye-for-an-eye requires principle, character and parenting (not by the village, but by your parents).

unenrolled just to make themselves feel better, they are liberals.

Being registered as "unenrolled" is something people often do to tell themselves they're free thinkers so they don't have to face the fact they're just as big of sheep as Democrats and Republicans are.

I bet someone could successfully argue the "you need a gun because lesbian" position.

Could at least make her realize that there is a true need for firearms.

"... and then I woke up"

Gays like guns too!

5l46qg.jpg

timmoen1.jpg

Last edited:
The trouble is the lesson progressives teach is punish everyone so you can bond in victim-hood...

Treating others how you WISH to be treated rather than an eye-for-an-eye requires principle, character and parenting (not by the village, but by your parents).

I'm still hoping she's not as tainted as Martha.
Maybe some serious outreach on our part would do some good.
I'd spend a day at the range with her with the Wife and Son.
Let her see the people she's talking about.
In fact I might drop her an E-mail.

Just found a Tolman pamphlet in my mailbox. Predictably, it's full of anti-NRA BS and talks about fingerprint gun locks. Immediately went to his campaign site and sent this message:
Good evening,

I just wanted to let you know that I do not support Warren Tolman due to his ignorant, politically motivated, and, quite frankly, draconian views on firearms.

Thank you,

At least, hairless cat-guy will NOT be dictating his brand of hogwash to us. Let's work in Maura and possible convert her to at minimum, a middle of the road 2A'er. Invite her to the range, write her praising letters about fun womYn related range activities.

That just might work! Worth a try anyway...

Gays like guns too!

5l46qg.jpg

OH NO THEY DON'T!

You would like to think that someone who has possibly experienced some kind of bias or discrimination in their lifetime wouldn't be quick to do it to others.
Now I'll go take my meds.
LMAO...Try telling that one to Cheryl Jacques, the one who "gave birth" to the 98 gun control act. [puke]

Get this.

Had a message on my answering machine from Senator Mike Moore asking us to join him and Governor Patrick in supporting Warren Tolman!

Yes, the same Mike Moore who was on our side with the recent gun bill. The same one doing the "First Shots" shooting program this Saturday.

I'm confused here. Will ask him Saturday. Anyone else know? Jon?

Back
Top Bottom