Warren Tolman.....is he nuts?

I hope he's overestimating how much of a crap the average MA voter cares about the subject. That said, I've already seen the union sycophants out in their little groups on the street corners holding his signs and selling his shit for him, so who knows. If those morons are being told to vote for him then he's got a head start.

Progressive liberals LOVE emotional issues: guns, immigrant children, abortion.

Tolman is banking on hitting all the emotional issues, especially with women.

Those types of issues really raise the goose bumps on moonbats.

Im glad he is going to tackle the health clinic violence issue cuz its clearly rampant....i mean its so prevalent that he needs to cite a 20 year old incident in brookline to support his garbage.

might as well cite el nino or Y2K while he is at it.

I hope he's overestimating how much of a crap the average MA voter cares about the subject. That said, I've already seen the union sycophants out in their little groups on the street corners holding his signs and selling his shit for him, so who knows. If those morons are being told to vote for him then he's got a head start.

AFL-CIO President Steven Tolman is his brother...

Im glad he is going to tackle the health clinic violence issue cuz its clearly rampant....i mean its so prevalent that he needs to cite a 20 year old incident in brookline to support his garbage.

Well most moonbats won't realize that it happened 20 years ago and will lap up his desire to "protect women". His cite that the USSC ruled against women is also BS, but most won't realize that . . . they merely said that the 1stA should allow antis to be in the area and MGL gave too large a buffer zone, but a lesser buffer zone was determined by the Supremes to be acceptable.

It's all emotion, no substance (guns or clinics) but it will play well to most in MA who don't have any functional brain cells . . . and that is the majority here.

Hope WT falls into a deep hole in the earth. he is as ignorant as they come.

Last edited:

Good to know that he is focused on the important issues and NOT on cleaning up and prosecuting the rampant corruption in state govt! What a fu(kin hack he is.

- - - Updated - - -

AFL-CIO President Steven Tolman is his brother...

Total shocker [hmmm]

Only in MA.

Latest I read in the Herald is that he is leading in the polls, but with a lot of undecided voters.

If you're registered as unenrolled, you can vote against Tolman by voting for Healy in the primary, limiting Tolman's chances of being in the run-off election. Unfortunately, the republican candidate does not stand a chance so you may as well limit the damage by keeping the worst possible person from securing that position.

If you're registered as unenrolled, you can vote against Tolman by voting for Healy in the primary, limiting Tolman's chances of being in the run-off election. Unfortunately, the republican candidate does not stand a chance so you may as well limit the damage by keeping the worst possible person from securing that position.
That's my plan. Debating on whether to vote for Grossman too. Ewww

That's my plan. Debating on whether to vote for Grossman too. Ewww

Definitely vote against Coakly by voting for Grossman. Don't know if you're a Charlie Baker fan or not but he, without a doubt, will be the republican candidate in the run-off - no need to waste a primary vote on him...

Last edited:
He insults the voters intelligence.
He wants them to believe that a line painted on the sidewalk 35 feet from a building would stop someone intent on murder.
The Supreme Court came down on the side of the first amendment.
Something that women used to gain the vote and equal rights.
Tolman wants to set women back by making them dependent.
Also you know a technology is not smart if the police and military aren't using it.

Last edited:
Definitely vote against Coakly by voting for Grossman. Don't know if you're a Charlie Baker fan or not but he, without a doubt, will be the republican candidate in the run-off - no need to waste a primary vote on him...

I voted absentee for Coakly. Don't want to see Grossman in there.

I also voted absentee for Healy to try to keep Tolman off the November ballot.

Warren-Tolman-advertisement.jpg

"I'm Warren Tolman. As your AG, I'll be carrying a gun for my own protection, and I'll be surrounded by armed state troopers 24/7. However, if you want to own and carry a gun, I'll make it as difficult as possible for you to do so, because my life is so much more important than yours."

Personal choice. Kind of like being asked if you'd rather be hanged or shot by a firing squad - neither one palatable but you have to choose the one you feel will inflict the least amount of pain.

Actually, I think (had I been smart enough to go unenrolled vs. R-registered in time for the primary) I would have voted for Coakley in the primary. She's such a terrible campaigner, I expect Baker's chances to be much, much better if he ends up running against her vs. the Gross-Man.

Back
Top Bottom