• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warren confiscate all semi-auto rifles

She will never be President, but she'll always be a pain in the ass. I said the same thing years ago about Geraldine Ferraro. Nobody wants a (...see you next Tuesday) in the Oval Office bitching for four years!

Uhhh Hillary did win the popular vote

Uhhh Hillary did win the popular vote

Did you hear that on CNN? Let's face it, 2016 was a tainted election in many ways. I hope 2020 isn't more of the same. We needed election reform bills before the Demwits took the Congress majority, shame on Trump & Co. for not getting that done early in! Massachusetts democrats haven't done well on the national level since JFK. Warren will fail like Dukakis did, wait and see....

Liawatha changes with the wind, she'll jump on the Dem repressive bandwagon every time. She tells the moonbats what they want to hear.

Did you hear that on CNN? Let's face it, 2016 was a tainted election in many ways. I hope 2020 isn't more of the same. We needed election reform bills before the Demwits took the Congress majority, shame on Trump & Co. for not getting that done early in! Massachusetts democrats haven't done well on the national level since JFK. Warren will fail like Dukakis did, wait and see....

Ok but they didn't fudge it that bad... my underlying point is a lot of people wanted her in office. I used to do service calls around that time. It may have been hype but almost everyone I talked to inside 95 wanted her to win.

Right. We all agree that she wants to take them. That's not the debate.

The question is weather the quote the NRA published was real, or fabricated.

Just yesterday in NH, Warren said "we should take weapons of war off our streets." There is no other way to interpret what she is stating. She's dumb, but not as dumb as Beta O'Rourke, who said, "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR15s." Is this like Obamacare? Let's pass the bill to see what's in it being perverted into, let's vote Liz in as president to see what she means about taking guns off the streets? No thanks. I don't think the NRA is over-reacting or fabricating anything.

View: http://twitter.com/i/status/1187454744954097666

Elizabeth Warren: 'Take Weapons of War Off Our Street'

Just yesterday in NH, Warren said "we should take weapons of war off our streets." There is no other way to interpret what she is stating. She's dumb, but not as dumb as Beta O'Rourke, who said, "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR15s." Is this like Obamacare? Let's pass the bill to see what's in it being perverted into, let's vote Liz in as president to see what she means about taking guns off the streets? No thanks. I don't think the NRA is over-reacting or fabricating anything.

View: http://twitter.com/i/status/1187454744954097666

Elizabeth Warren: 'Take Weapons of War Off Our Street'

OK, that's the source I was looking for.

I couldn't find it at all when I posted the question.

Ok but they didn't fudge it that bad... my underlying point is a lot of people wanted her in office. I used to do service calls around that time. It may have been hype but almost everyone I talked to inside 95 wanted her to win.

That's part of the problem..... you take the whole "east of I-95" voter equation out of Massachusetts and it's probably a Red State or damn close to one!

I hope Trump is recording all these positions the candidate s are taking now (MSM is not). Because the day after the Dem primary is over, the candidates are going to run as far away from any soundbite with the word "ban" in it as they possibly can, and focus on "common sense". It's just a pissing contest for the base right now.

You can run , but you can't hide.
Once it hits the net , it's forever.

That's part of the problem..... you take the whole "east of I-95" voter equation out of Massachusetts and it's probably a Red State or damn close to one!
Lol that's fine but there's probably more people inside of 95 than outside of it so that's not a great example.

Lol that's fine but there's probably more people inside of 95 than outside of it so that's not a great example.
Um, contrary to what Bostonians may think, there's an entire world outside. [smile]

iu

I'm going to be dumping (maybe - based on research) quite a bit of money on gun companies stock, probably around june / july 2020.

This sh*t will go crazy, people will rush and buy stuff no matter what. Specially with the news that we all know will do nothing but talk crap about Trump and prop the D nominee.

Last edited:
What she has or has not said is irrelevant.
The Democrap party has gone from “you are paranoid, we are not coming for your guns” to red flag laws and “he’ll yes, we are coming to take away your ARs” in a just a few short years.

Any and every Dem and some Republicans are going to support some sort of scheme that is either up front or backdoor gun confiscation.

Back
Top Bottom