• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warren confiscate all semi-auto rifles

mikeyp

NES Member
NRA just posted this, can't find a news source yet

View: https://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation/photos/a.10150117108031833/10158031472236833/?type=3&theater

Today in New Hampshire, Sen. Warren declared, "We should take weapons of war off our streets." Sen. Warren: The rifles you want to confiscate are commonly-owned for self-defense. Also, by definition, these are not "weapons of war," stop lying to the American people.

74624033_10158031472246833_6879650534236618752_n.jpg

I'd like to see an actual specific quote from her, with context not just the NRA's rephrasing of it.

If you google:

Elizabeth Warren "We should take weapons of war off our streets."

there are zero hits.

This is just a restatement of what they all are essentially saying when they start down the "how it functions" line. They are effectively describing anything that is a semi using any mechanism and takes a mag, from ARs to Winchester model 100s.

She will never be President, but she'll always be a pain in the ass. I said the same thing years ago about Geraldine Ferraro. Nobody wants a (...see you next Tuesday) in the Oval Office bitching for four years!

Her response to this is great. Just answer one of the questions because the other question has no answer and you know it.

NYT: If you support an assault weapons ban, how would you define ‘assault weapon’? Do you support a ban on any non-assault weapons?

Warren:“I support banning the 3D printing of guns.”

I hope Trump is recording all these positions the candidate s are taking now (MSM is not). Because the day after the Dem primary is over, the candidates are going to run as far away from any soundbite with the word "ban" in it as they possibly can, and focus on "common sense". It's just a pissing contest for the base right now.

I'd like to see an actual specific quote from her, with context not just the NRA's rephrasing of it.

If you google:

Elizabeth Warren "We should take weapons of war off our streets."

there are zero hits.

Read her comments in post #14. in NYT article. In one comment she supports an AWB and a voluntary buyback of assault weapons (Assault weapons ban: Yes; Assault weapons buyback: Yes (voluntary)). Farther down in her responses, she states, “Just as we did successfully with machine guns after the passage of that law, we should establish a buyback program to allow those who wish to do so to return their weapon for safe disposal, and individuals who fail to register or return their assault weapon should face penalties.”

So it's a voluntary buyback unless you refuse to turn it in, then if you fail to register or return it, you face [undefined] penalities. Her plan doesn't appear to be voluntary to me.

Does she realize that only a handful of states out of fifty, or is it fitty one (Hussein O'Bummer), have a gun registration system in this country. Any attempt to confiscate sporting rifles, SKS, Mini 14's, or AK's will probably lead to an internal war against the government. It's all cheap talk that's designed to appease the uninformed or uneducated voters to vote for her. I think they are called the deplorables.

Read her comments in post #14. in NYT article. In one comment she supports an AWB and a voluntary buyback of assault weapons (Assault weapons ban: Yes; Assault weapons buyback: Yes (voluntary)). Farther down in her responses, she states, “Just as we did successfully with machine guns after the passage of that law, we should establish a buyback program to allow those who wish to do so to return their weapon for safe disposal, and individuals who fail to register or return their assault weapon should face penalties.”

So it's a voluntary buyback unless you refuse to turn it in, then if you fail to register or return it, you face [undefined] penalities. Her plan doesn't appear to be voluntary to me.

Right. We all agree that she wants to take them. That's not the debate.

The question is weather the quote the NRA published was real, or fabricated.

I’m so tired of constant barrage of BS threats on this topic. Time to sh!t or get off the pot left. The rate of noncompliance would be the equivalent of a population-level jury nullification. Let’s get on with it

Back
Top Bottom