WARNING: Dack Outdoors

Can I post a WTS in this thread? Seems like a good place to post the SPP's I have for sale. $35 per case of 1,000 primers, minimum 100 cases, lead time is 1 year but due to supply chain issues it could take a couple more years. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase I can issue a store credit minus 25% restocking fee. I only sell SPP's, by the way.

Can I post a WTS in this thread? Seems like a good place to post the SPP's I have for sale. $35 per case of 1,000 primers, minimum 100 cases, lead time is 1 year but due to supply chain issues it could take a couple more years. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase I can issue a store credit minus 25% restocking fee. I only sell SPP's, by the way.
Check your PM. 😂

Not for nothing but I’ve ordered at least a dozen times from botach without a single issue over the past five years. They are my #1 go to for vortex optics. Snagged a brand new razor gen2E for $1000. Also, pretty much all my carhartt and dickies clothing is from them as well since they’re closeout sales are crazy cheap.

Edit: You need to make an account on botach to see/get the awesome Vortex discount. Better than Liberty optics in most cases.

Sure, they’ve gotten better but don’t be surprised if you eventually get burned on delivery. as a rule I don’t buy shit from drop shipper outfits, although botach probably does less of that than they used to. Still won’t go back. same thing with f*** stick planet sure they eventually deliver the product but I can’t take eventually I need to know when the f*** the thing is coming and it needs to be reasonably close to the estimate. 🤣

Dack Sucks - with all the options out there, I am surprised they are still in business. I guess there is some truth to that saying that a sucker is born every minute.

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THESE FOLKS. They say all orders take 30 days to process, but give no confirmation of the order. When I said cancel the order (2 magazines) they said they only issue store credit. Store credit from a non-responsive business is useless. I now have to hassle with the credit card company. Apparently this is a scam they run. Below is a link.
Dack Outdoors is the worst company I have ever made a purchase from.
30 days went by after my order and then received an email stating it is being processed. It is now 38 days and still no item. I had to file a credit card dispute. Dispute will take another month. Dack Outdoors is a big scam!!

SURVIVE! Knives is a huge scam company also. Stay far away from those turd burglars.

Dozens of people online getting ripped off for hundreds of dollars and never receiving any product, some still fighting them for refunds or products since 2015.

Started a thread on my experience with them here a while ago in the knife forum, but this looks like as good a place as any to spread the word on them as well.

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THESE FOLKS. They say all orders take 30 days to process, but give no confirmation of the order. When I said cancel the order (2 magazines) they said they only issue store credit. Store credit from a non-responsive business is useless. I now have to hassle with the credit card company. Apparently this is a scam they run. Below is a link.
Agree never use this company. Complete joke. The only way they will communicate with a person whom orders on-line is via email. The credit card company provided their phone number but message states on-line orders use email and/or chat. Chat is nothing automated and you still won’t be contacted until 24 hours later. Any money you thought you will save is not worth the hassle. Be warned.

Back
Top Bottom