How does nes feel about this (boomer trigger warning)

If they were going to give it a rough tumble media finish (that's how that finish is generated, unless it's and extra coarse grit blast), you'd think they could have at least blended out the machine lines on that brake. The contrasting black cylinder and other bits don't look well integrated. I'm guessing the gunsmith grew up 'winning' a lot of participation trophies. [laugh]

img_5727-jpeg.6173925

Seriously, that brake... I made better looking AK rivet setting tools with some rudimentary cutting and drilling tools followed by a couple swipes on a Scotchbrite wheel. My old shop teacher would have grabbed my by the neck with his lopped off stub fingers and told me to get back to work if I tried turning in that brake for a grade.

Last edited:
If they were going to give it a rough tumble media finish (that's how that finish is generated, unless it's and extra coarse grit blast), you'd think they could have at least blended out the machine lines on that brake. The contrasting black cylinder and other bits don't look well integrated. I'm guessing the gunsmith grew up 'winning' a lot of participation trophies. [laugh]

img_5727-jpeg.6173925

Seriously, that brake... I made better looking AK rivet setting tools with some rudimentary cutting and drilling tools followed by a couple swipes on a Scotchbrite wheel. My old shop teacher would have grabbed my by the neck with his lopped off stub fingers and told me to get back to work if I tried turning in that brake for a grade.
That thing belongs in the first Terminator movie prop room.

looks like an abomination Somebody ruining a good classic looking Python with all that added tactical cool crap.

Only a p*ssy would not buy that.

Are you a p*ssy?

I am especially impressed by the Goon Tape around the grip! Absolutely worth it's own line in the description!

Back
Top Bottom