• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Want your restrictions removed? See this post for how.

Not to thread hijack..... Folks.... When was the last time you heard the NRA do anything like this in MA. This is why all you NRA donators need to donate to COMM2A. Let the NRA feel that we are not happy with them.... Donate to those who will support YOU an not just gun rights in those states that they feel they know they can get "easy" wins. The NRA has abandoned MA.... and in my Opinion COMM2A IS the primary voice of the people in MA.

please keep us in the loop. I am lucky to have a non restricted LTC and will be sending a donation to help.

Ballsy.
This is why I signed up as a sponsor. For those of you that don't have a ton of spare cash, it's a lot easier to sign up as a supporter for $10-$20 a month than throw $50 or $60 a few times a year.

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping_www_fbgif_com.gif

Awesome!

Folks, if you have restrictions you want to remove we are happy to oblige the First Circuit and file a lawsuit in State court over restrictions because apparently the federal courts here are unable to litigate a federally protected right.

So, to be considered you have to be willing to sue your town police chief, we will provide the lawyer free of charge. Email [email protected] with the subject line "restrictions" and the following information in the body.

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Town licensed in:
LTC type:
Restrictions (exactly as written):

Confirm in the email that you can answer no on all questions 4-14 on the LTC application.
We will not be selecting everyone and will get back to folks within a week or so to let them know if they were selected.

And yes, I am serious about this. We will be suing the state over restrictions. Remember, you must be willing to sue your PD. We are not going to asking pretty please for your restrictions to be removed.

Better hop on this Lowell residents!

Why are you not taking cases where an individual can't answer no to questions 1-14? Particularly if they have to answer Yes to the question on revocation or suspension. If they had their license suspended or revoked due to the Chief exercising his right of not liking you and forcing you to go to court (like I did) and then they got it back. If at that point they have restrictions, wouldn't it be even more of a slam dunk case that these restrictions are clearly being abused by Chiefs?

Edit: I donate and support this fully, just wondering if there's a specific reason.

We will eventually. Every case is different and each case is very narrowly tailored to achieve a very narrow goal.

Email sent, I hope you can help me, since I'm a Boston resident. They gave me a automatic ltc-a restriction. Just for you guys doing this, even if I don't get picked, I'm donating.

Great job guys

Great work, just donated and signed up for the newsletter, kind of ashamed that I hadn't earlier.

The wife and I have been looking for a charity... I think we just found it. Jessica Alba can give 30cents of her own money to that kid staring back at me during those commercials. [wink]

Edit: Is this going to be a sticky?

Back
Top Bottom