Want your restrictions removed? See this post for how.

Comm2A

Director Comm2a
Dealer
NES Member
Folks, if you have restrictions you want to remove we are happy to oblige the First Circuit and file a lawsuit in State court over restrictions because apparently the federal courts here are unable to litigate a federally protected right.

So, to be considered you have to be willing to sue your town police chief, we will provide the lawyer free of charge. Email [email protected] with the subject line "restrictions" and the following information in the body.

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Town licensed in:
LTC type:
Restrictions (exactly as written):

Confirm in the email that you can answer no on all questions 4-14 on the LTC application.
We will not be selecting everyone and will get back to folks within a week or so to let them know if they were selected.

And yes, I am serious about this. We will be suing the state over restrictions. Remember, you must be willing to sue your PD. We are not going to asking pretty please for your restrictions to be removed.

i am one of the lucky ones that got alp, but this is exactly why i donate every month. - kick somebody's ass. ( i will make a small donation to comm2a in your name if you can tell me the song that line came from).

Last edited:
i am one of the lucky ones that got alp, but this is exactly why i donate every month. go on, kick somebody's ass. ( i will make a small donation to comm2a in your name if you can tell me the song that line came from).

There is an internet meme that goes on about whipping someone's ass but I don't know what song has "go on, kick somebody's ass".

Question, I got a restriction in Waltham (from chief lecrox or whatever, this guy http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ions-by-Waltham-Chief?highlight=waltham+chief) for target and hunting. I moved to a new green town months ago, but have been working so much that I can't get to the police station to meet with the licensing officer. Is it worth it to call the town and see their policy on removing restriction first? if not i'll gladly fill this out..

if you want to think like a sheep, I should be considered overqualified but the 'licensing officer' in waltham said (in summary) 'don't care what you wrote or who your references are, or what you do, here's a restricted license.'

Please advise

Question, I got a restriction in Waltham (from chief lecrox or whatever, this guy http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ions-by-Waltham-Chief?highlight=waltham+chief) for target and hunting. I moved to a new green town months ago, but have been working so much that I can't get to the police station to meet with the licensing officer. Is it worth it to call the town and see their policy on removing restriction first? if not i'll gladly fill this out..

if you want to think like a sheep, I should be considered overqualified but the 'licensing officer' in waltham said (in summary) 'don't care what you wrote or who your references are, or what you do, here's a restricted license.'

Please advise

See post #1. Follow the instructions and email us the requested info.

Wow this sound great for you guys!

What about us NH guys that get restrictions always when applying for a nonres.? No point in a non res if we can't ccw.

This is what I have read btw, havn't applied myself.

What about us NH guys that get restrictions always when applying for a nonres.? No point in a non res if we can't ccw.

In due time. We actually have some REALLY good plaintiffs for that case but everything needs to happen in due time, in the order that makes sense.

Folks, if you have restrictions you want to remove we are happy to oblige the First Circuit and file a lawsuit in State court over restrictions because apparently the federal courts here are unable to litigate a federally protected right.

So, to be considered you have to be willing to sue your town police chief, we will provide the lawyer free of charge. Email [email protected] with the subject line "restrictions" and the following information in the body.

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Town licensed in:
LTC type:
Restrictions (exactly as written):

Confirm in the email that you can answer no on all questions 4-14 on the LTC application.
We will not be selecting everyone and will get back to folks within a week or so to let them know if they were selected.

And yes, I am serious about this. We will be suing the state over restrictions. Remember, you must be willing to sue your PD. We are not going to asking pretty please for your restrictions to be removed.

I will be donating as soon as my bank account recovers. Thank you guys for your work.

Just set up a recurring donation. Keeping it simple until the threat of sequestration passes.

Thanks for all of your work, Comm2a!!!

Last edited:

BTW: Send an email with your contact info to [email protected] and tell us you would like to get an unrestricted non-resident LTC so we have your contact info. We can always use more plaintiffs.

I sent a donation months ago when a member had a matching donation thread going on.

I will send another next paycheck.

Every gun owner in this state needs to put his money where his mouth is.

Vote to protect your guns and give if you can to Comm2A.

Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom