Want your restrictions removed? See this post for how.

So I got my LTC unrestricted in a red town.. part of the deal was that I need to own a business in town... luckily I do BUT from a legal perspective how is this not discriminatory? Isn't this like saying that I'm only entitled to free speech or the ability to vote if I own a business? It seems so simplistically against the constitution how do they get away with that? Also... why is my / families life worth protecting more because I own a business VS someone who does not? I'm no lawyer but why can Comm2A blow something like that out of the water with little or no effort ?
TKS!

Which town?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't read "lawyer language." What does this mean for me?

It means that Comm 2A is doing its best to have firearms restrictions abolished in Massachusetts in court.

This conclusion, stated in their last filing, basically sums it up. The defendants are the abuse of power police chiefs and the plantiff represents you.

Defendants’ policies and practices completely prohibit the Plaintiffs—and all others
without a special need—from exercising their right to bear arms in public. This contravenes the
Second Amendment’s explicit protection of the right to “bear Arms,” and it cannot stand.

East Boston resident here. If anyone could help removing my restriction please let me know.

I would give it six months or maybe a year and try to re apply and say it’s for a job or something but from what I understand Boston is a no go for first time applicants

If everyone with restrictions sued, it would cause a huge financial burden on cities and towns that cannot afford to defend their illegal actions.
Overwhelm the system, just like the leftists do. Sue, sue, sue. When the legal bills mount up, someone will eventually wake up in city and town government and put a stop to criminal Chiefs of police.

I sued a chief of police for my first carry permit and won hands down in court. The judge couldn't believe that the chief of police even considered not issuing and threatened the chief not to ever bring a case like that before him again or he "would pay dearly".....judges words, not mine.

To quote a former member here "what you tolerate, you deserve". Stop tolerating the criminal actions of power hungry chiefs of police and sue them out of action.

I am going to take my moon island test tomorrow, and I was told I must write I letter to the licensing Lt. proving I am in fear for my life to be considered for conceal carry in Boston? Any advice in this matter would be a big help!

Back
Top Bottom