Walsh having police confiscate replica guns

This from an internet tough guy who won't even post the town he lives in in his profile. [rofl] [rolleyes]

Come on over to Dorchester and show us how you'd clean up the joint, you know, go find some kids with fake guns and tell them what to do with them.

Really "tough guy"?
You think I need to post where I live to be taken seriously on the interweb?

The fact that you seriously think confiscating toy guns will "clean up Dorchester" tells me volumes about who you are and why you are friends with Marty & Evans. Why do you even own a real gun?

Toy guns are just as dangerous, you should carry one of these for protection:
gun-control-safety.jpg

So, I can CC a real gun but not a fake one? And if I'm busted, my parents have to go with me to the PD to get it back?

My parents passed away YEARS ago. I'm screwed.

No you're not. If the dead can vote, they can accompany you to the police station. Dust them off first.

I swear.....one of these days I am going to get on the train into Boston......with my hat, my boots, and two holsters on my hip...and a ripe banana in each holster!

Just to see how long it takes before some freaking, stupid Moonbat calls the cops!

I could either become famous on Youtube.....or I will get killed by the cops. It's a win win situation for me right now.

If I get killed by the cops, at least my kids can sue and have enough money to pay for my funeral.[thinking]

Anybody want to volunteer to come with me and take the video?[rofl][rofl]

Last edited:
I swear.....one of these days I am going to get on the train into Boston......with my hat, my boots, and two holsters on my hip...and a ripe banana in each holster!

Just to see how long it takes before some freaking, stupid Moonbat calls the cops!

I could either become famous on Youtube.....or I will get killed by the cops. It's a win win situation for me right now.

If I get killed by the cops, at least my kids can sue and have enough money to pay for my funeral.[thinking]

They'd kill ya. All they need say is it appeared you were drawing a weapon

1340986214165banana-gun1.jpg

I will video it! I will just need to wear my body armor.... we know how inaccurate cops are when they shoot.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Are cops really going to do this?

Very recently the BPD cuffed and transported a Marine vet wearing his Marine jacket for violation of city ordinance 7-4.14 (Smoking Prohibited in Parks). He was transported for identification purposes because his wallet was in his office and it would have been way to dangerous to let him retrieve his ID there and then. After he was identified, his LTC was suspended (unsuitable person and Boston was not the issuing agency - his issuing agency can just give the LTC back if they choose to) and he was told he would be summonsed to court (BMC I think) for the violation. Oh yea, there was a group not 30 feet away openly smoking marijuana but the officers said that the 911 call identified him as the offensive party in the park.
So, yes, I think the BPD will do this.
Zero Hour Arms

Does it have to be a replica of a real gun? How about a replica of a Star Trek phaser? Someone should try this out.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

So, getting back to why I want to move to New Hampshire... [smile]
Zero Hour Arms

Seems more like a method of deniability... With all the heat on police shootings. When the next "unarmed good kid" gets wasted for waving a fake gun at someone the city can say they went above and beyond in attempting to protect dumbasses from themselves.

Really "tough guy"?
You think I need to post where I live to be taken seriously on the interweb?
When talking about local issues? Yes.

Is use of replica firearms creating a public safety problem? Yes. How to solve it? Don't know.

From the Manchester NH bank robbery thread. (http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/294943-Bank-robbed-with-big-gun)

In the heat of the moment, it's not easy to tell a replica from a real firearm. I remember a few years ago New Bedford Police were under scrutiny for shooting a guy who pulled an air pistol on them. Guess which of these is a real AR.

CAM00669_zps8ebfc9e8.jpg

Has that actually happened or is it urban legend? Seems like doubling down on dumb to me.

There have been several examples in CA. CA has a new law that goes into effect in Jan that all toy guns need to be all orange or all purple. That should solve things because no one has a colored real pistol [rolleyes]. But it's CA, so who can expect anything but crazy crap from that govt.

There have been several examples in CA. CA has a new law that goes into effect in Jan that all toy guns need to be all orange or all purple. That should solve things because no one has a colored real pistol [rolleyes]. But it's CA, so who can expect anything but crazy crap from that govt.

The legislation proposed in the House by Rep Cullinane of Boston would not only would ban realistic "toy" guns but pretty much all BB & pellet gun sales & possession in the state (as best I can tell from reading the bill, I am not a lawyer). BB & pellet guns are not 'toys' and can seriously injure or kill and thus do not normally have the ridiculous orange tip.

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/189/House/H3476

SECTION 1. Section 121 of chapter 140 of the General Laws is hereby amended by striking out the figure “131Q”, inserted by section 19 of chapter 284 of the acts of 2014, and inserting in place thereof the following figure:— 131R.

SECTION 2. Said section 121 of said chapter 140 is hereby amended by striking out the definition of “Imitation firearm”, as appearing in the 2012 Official Edition, and inserting in place thereof the following definition:-

“Imitation firearm”, any air rifle or hand gun, pellet gun or “B-B” gun or any device or object made of plastic, wood, metal or any other material which substantially duplicates or can reasonably be perceived to be an actual firearm, rifle, shotgun, air rifle or hand gun, pellet gun, or “B-B” gun, unless such air rifle or hand gun, pellet gun, “B-B” gun or device or object: (i) is colored other than black, blue, silver or aluminum; (ii) is marked with a non-removable orange stripe which is at least 1 inch in width and runs the entire length of the barrel on each side and the front end of the barrel; and (iii) has a barrel at least 1 inch in diameter that is closed for a distance of not less than one-half inch from the front-end of its barrel with the same material of which the imitation firearm is made. “Imitation firearm” does not include any non-firing replica of an antique firearm, the original of which was designed, manufactured and produced prior to 1898.

SECTION 3. Said chapter 140 is hereby amended by inserting after section 131Q, inserted by section 70 of chapter 284 of the acts of 2014, the following section:-

Section 131R. (a) No person shall import, manufacture, sell, hold for sale or distribute within the state any imitation firearm unless such device is imported, manufactured, sold, held for sale and distributed: (i) solely for subsequent transportation in interstate commerce; or (ii) solely for lawful use in a theatrical production, including a motion picture, television or stage production.

(b) A violation of subsection (a) shall constitute an unfair or deceptive trade act or practice under section 2 of chapter 93A.

(c) A law enforcement officer may confiscate any imitation firearm from a person in possession thereof unless the person is possessing the imitation firearm:(i) solely for subsequent transportation in interstate commerce; or (ii) solely for lawful use in a theatrical production, including a motion picture, television or stage production.

I believe AirSoft guns in Canada have to be made from clear plastic. Of course that can be painted, as well.

I believe AirSoft guns in Canada have to be made from clear plastic. Of course that can be painted, as well.

Wrong.

"The major change from the law in early 2014 is that, to prevent accidental accusations of airsoft being real firearms, all Airsoft guns must be not used or seen in a public area or anywhere outside private property or an offical Airsoft field. This just means that Airsofters need to carry their guns in bags, cases or anything that prevents the gun to be seen publically.The laws of children under the age of 18 owning an Airsoft gun still applies and they must now be supervised by someone over said age if they wish to use an Airsoft gun.
The laws regarding FPS and color of the body of the gun remain the same."

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/air_gun-arme_air-eng.htm
http://ottawaairsoft.com/updated-laws-airsoft-canada-2014-2015/
https://www.buyairsoft.ca/rifles.html

Oh, and I'm not going to tell you what town I lived in Canada either.

You and I know theses are feel good ideas the Boston city council is passing so they can say they are "doing something" about gun violence. What would be a good idea is having some program where kids could play paint ball and have fun and get in contact with the cops and generate a relationship. My guess is all these minority teens who will have their bb guns taken, etc. will be offended by these confiscations and have an even more bitter relationship with cops.

Back
Top Bottom