• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Walsh having police confiscate replica guns

This is an over reach and reaction as usual. I will tell you this some one points or tries to point one of those things at me or those around me, They will get an instant and appropriate response. The ones I remember were "Before" the orange muzzle, Also when the threat of a firearm is coming into play, looking for the orange muzzle is not going to be a save all.
More stupid gun laws in MA. I'm shocked. :)
Orange tips definitely are *not* an absolute indicator of a "safe" gun. Now that cerakoting is so common, it's always a little tempting to have a gun cerakoted in some really ridiculous colors.

Why do we focus on saving idiots. If someone uses one of these and gets killed it really is natural selection at its finest

4f788cbf01cb82df25a922c96c898c11.jpg

Maybe Marty got the toy gun idea from something Channel 7's Jadiann Thompson whispered into his ear during last week's meet and greet?...

Just sayin'...

Are cops really going to do this?

i hope not, but there's boot-lickers that wear the uniform so it's not totally unreasonable to think the majority will.

remember that video awhile back of the cop waving that toy gun around in that dude's face filming him?

Does it have to be a replica of a real gun? How about a replica of a Star Trek phaser? Someone should try this out.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Surely you know property confiscation by LE is the norm these days
What's possibly worse: the ever-increasing sheep population tell each other by the thousands on social media that "confiscation" of any type by LE is "probably a good thing" cuz, after all, it'll "probably keep us, like, um, y'know, like safer dude..." (etc etc).
Of course, try "confiscating" their smartphones and laptops etc and they'd scream about the 1st and 4th Amendments so loudly that the Glob would have already been on the line with Justice Ruth begging for an emergency, immediate ruling against the....(blah blah)

remember that video awhile back of the cop waving that toy gun around in that dude's face filming him?
What video? What cop? That actually never happened, silly. There was nothing to see, it was a tiny misunderstanding followed by "Oops, sorry bout that."
Move along.
[emoji6]
383c53f606551461c3f11fa57cd55f2e.jpg

Last edited:
lol, does ex post facto ring a bell? Outlawing and confiscating legally purchased property without compensation? WTF are these morons thinking?

What if is a tiny little GI Joe replica? Are there any logical parameters to this silly rule?

Meanwhile, you can walk into a hundred different stores in the malls around MA (including in Boston) and walk out with swords (Samurai style too! "Banzai!!!"), bayonets, knives, etc etc... Haven't been to one recently so I'm not sure if they currently require an FA-10 and/or a background/fingerprint check, etc prior to completing your purchase or not....
[emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom