• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Walls of Steel 2010

Formula for 9mm loads.

I've been shooting the Kimber for so long that I'm not too bad with it and I am wondering if the smaller caliber will help my game at all.
Now I just have to come up with a formula for 9mm loads.

Kimber45

That's easy!!! Shoot Everything Twice!!! [smile]
======================[laugh2]=====================

When the Colt guys shot with us on Saturday afternoon they were shooting prototypes of their new 1911 in 9mm. They were super nice guys and let Kristina try one of them. Needless to say she was hooked immediately. Much better for her than a .45 so when Colt starts producing them for the public we are already on the waiting list. She is very excited naturally. I think I might have to give it a whirl myself just to see if there is a difference. I've been shooting the Kimber for so long that I'm not too bad with it and I am wondering if the smaller caliber will help my game at all.
Kimber45

If nothing else it will cost you half as much for ammo. Then you won't feel so bad about all your misses... :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. In all seriousness, when I transitioned from .45 to 9mm I estimated that the money saved over a couple of years shooting 9mm paid for the cost of the gun. Now I'm sure the Colt will cost a bit more than a Glock, but after shooting their Colt 9mm I agree with you that it was a very sweet gun. And it was nice of those guys to let us try it. I currently don't own a 1911 but I will give the Colt 9mm a serious look when it does become available. I will also say that the group of guys Colt sent down were awesome. what a great bunch of guys, I had a real blast taking them thru the stages.

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom