Vote Poll: Should troops be armed on homeland bases?

It's pretty freakin sad that your no safer on a Military base than an Elementary school.
The base commander needs to be pimp slapped back to next week for not learning from the last time this shit happened.
Think about it. One nitwit did all that.
What the F*ck would have happened if it was an organized group hell bent on a massacre?
Just sad.

I voted, because I realize that .gov takes internet polls and petitions very seriously. I'm expecting Beiber to be deported any day, now. [rolleyes]

In all honesty, if we just banned gun, cigarettes, and people from our bases, there would be no deaths at all for any reason!

ok to arm them to kill other people in other countries, yet get a big F.U when it comes to protecting themselves, on home soil.
This shit should have never happened, I say let them be armed, and curb stomp any moron who says otherwise.

It's pretty freakin sad that your no safer on a Military base than an Elementary school.
The base commander needs to be pimp slapped back to next week for not learning from the last time this shit happened.
What the F*ck would have happened if it was an organized group hell bent on a massacre?
Just sad.

How is this the base commanders fault? Maybe he should have known about some underlying issues involving the shooter, I don't know much in that regards, but what should he have done? The no firearms policy is federal law, not something that is at the commanders discretion.

How is this the base commanders fault? Maybe he should have known about some underlying issues involving the shooter, I don't know much in that regards, but what should he have done? The no firearms policy is federal law, not something that is at the commanders discretion.

Base security is his responsibility.
And if I'm not mistaken , it's the same guy that was in charge when Hassan went on his spree there.
No, you can't predict who or when, but if you didn't have a plan in place after the last time, then shame on you.
And as I, stated before. Had that been an organized attack by some terrorist group, they would have been hauling bodies out in trucks.

ok to arm them to kill other people in other countries, yet get a big F.U when it comes to protecting themselves, on home soil.
This shit should have never happened, I say let them be armed, and curb stomp any moron who says otherwise.

I agree (I was listening to Mark Levin on this on a long ride home). Suddenly we don't want trained soldiers carrying? To protect their own and their families?

About 5 minutes ago I was watching Bill O'Reilly and he had Lt. Col. Ralph Peters (ret) say that soldiers should absolutely NOT carry guns on base. That if this Fort Hood shooter knew soldiers had hand guns, the shooter would have come with an assault rifle instead of a handgun! Basically, better for law enforcement to handle this. And carrying a gun all day is a burden!!
If anyone else watched this, please comment. I can't wait until the video is posted on the Fox website.

About 5 minutes ago I was watching Bill O'Reilly and he had Lt. Col. Ralph Peters (ret) say that soldiers should absolutely NOT carry guns on base. That if this Fort Hood shooter knew soldiers had hand guns, the shooter would have come with an assault rifle instead of a handgun! Basically, better for law enforcement to handle this. And carrying a gun all day is a burden!!
If anyone else watched this, please comment. I can't wait until the video is posted on the Fox website.

And if the soldiers had AR's strapped to their backs the shooter would have come with a tank! Smh....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Weird how as soon as I start shooting up Fort Zancudo in GTA, I get my ass handed to me when I get swarmed by tanks and G.I.'s or Shot down if I try flying in/over the base.

Who ever voted to ban guns from soldiers on base or supports the ban, should be sent to north Korean work camps.

Well the Federal Law it just totally ridicilous. I am surprized ho it even passed.
What were they afraid of ? That our armed personell would shoot each other up ????

The question is - why are they not already. This is the freaking military. Are we saying we don;t trust our own Marines with guns now? WTF is this country coming to?
You can thank Bill Clinton for that one.

Oh yeah..Bill had a chance to kill Bin Laden in 99. CIA had direct contact and was told no by Clinton's administration.

End of rant.

Well the Federal Law it just totally ridicilous. I am surprized ho it even passed.
What were they afraid of ? That our armed personell would shoot each other up ????

It passed because as someone already said, the government doesn't want anyone carrying at all, unless of course they protect their interests (police).

Should be the soldiers choice if he/she wants to put their sidearm on while on base. There should be no vote as it is common sense. They are soldiers! Duh!

The fact that they cannot carry is a freeking ludicrous, asenine and boneheaded policy signed by a dolt. Should be a non-issue but with our .gov it sure is.

Just sad.

They'd have succeeded in their escapade and there's probably more than one group pondering it and taking notes.

Back
Top Bottom