Vote in Poll: Should all hand guns be banned?

Acujeff

NES Member
Cut and Paste:

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2266750

Should all hand guns be banned?

So far:

Yes 44% (1,641 votes)

No 56% (2,111 votes)

Total Votes: 3,752

Get the NRA-ILA legislative and political RKBA e-mail alerts. Subscribe at http://www.nraila.org/

2009-11-18 05:11:22 ET

Handguns should NOT be banned.
In case of Zombie outbreak.
Argument over.

[laugh2] who posted it

Just voted

Should all hand guns be banned?
Yes 42% (1,641 votes)

No 58% (2,261 votes)

Total Votes: 3,902

"I live in Britain where handguns are illegal. I can think of no reason, no reason at all, that handguns should be made legal.

In the case of the United States no matter how many lives having a gun may save I can only wonder how many more would be saved if there were no guns.

I realise that guns don't kill people, people kill people. But, and it's a big but, guns make it a lot easier to kill people.

Stephen"

Spoken like a true limpwristed, brainwahsed liberal. He definitely has not been mugged yet by an armed criminal. Douche!

I noticed the numbers against banning handguns has been climbing over the past several hours. My guess is that the perpetually unemployed lefties all voted early. Those on the Right side of this issue had to wait until after work before casting their votes.

I noticed the numbers against banning handguns has been climbing over the past several hours. My guess is that the perpetually unemployed lefties all voted early. Those on the Right side of this issue had to wait until after work before casting their votes.

Or NES people started voting. [smile]

Luciano
2009-11-18 00:31:01 ET

People say that if handguns are banned only criminal will have then and people will not have any way to protect thenselves, but i think people are wrong, a big part of the crimes caused by guns are from normal people that got angry whith something, or sons of high class people that are drunk...
sorry if there are any english mistakes :p my english are in progress

A true scholar here ...........

[grenade]

Back
Top Bottom