VB goes FR

VB is the resident liberal moron on morning Fox news that is rarely on target or factual. His nose is almost always up the liberals azz and most of the information he gives at best could be considered dis-information. He was corrected from the (fill in) this week when it was commented that we have not been enforcing the current laws on the books with the gangs and criminals that did a story some time ago on the nightly news. Remember it was Fox News that did not even do any coverage the last time we gathered at the State House even though that POS office was right on the corner. The man is an arrogant little turd that is probably off his donuts this week. My observation of him from the gitgo is that he was a moron at a young age, didn't have a lot of popular friends, never got to do the things in life he really wanted and had to settle for what he now. The morning twirp on Fox news or a minion with an opinion!

I'm pretty sure as well that his wife is the man of the family!

Last edited:
VB is the resident liberal moron on morning Fox news that is rarely on target or factual. His nose is almost always up the liberals azz and most of the information he gives at best could be considered dis-information. He was corrected from the (fill in) this week when it was commented that we have not been enforcing the current laws on the books with the gangs and criminals that did a story some time ago on the nightly news. Remember it was Fox News that did not even do any coverage the last time we gathered at the State House even though that POS office was right on the corner. The man is an arrogant little turd that is probably off his donuts this week. My observation of him from the gitgo is that he was a moron at a young age, didn't have a lot of popular friends, never got to do the things in life he really wanted and had to settle for what he now. The morning twirp on Fox news or a minion with an opinion!

I'm pretty sure as well that his wife is the man of the family!

Don't forget the fact that he likes Warren Tollman says volumes.

I used to like VB for his common sense. I think he had a stroke before this segment and even went so far as to say that guns kill people. That's news to me...should I be afraid to go home for fear that my guns will attack me. What an @ss.

I used to like VB for his common sense. I think he had a stroke before this segment and even went so far as to say that guns kill people. That's news to me...should I be afraid to go home for fear that my guns will attack me. What an @ss.

He's been a big gun control nut for years. I think in his world, he'd want all guns outside bolt action banned. He's a statist hack. I can't stand him or the 3 he does segments with each week, the fat black woman with short hair from PBS or the 'heavy hitters', the leftist nut kadzis or the other fat lib next to him. VB is a go along, get along hack.

He just ranted on Fox this morning regarding guns. Total meltdown

Demanding Obama go on tv and discuss

1. Outlawing certain guns and types of ammo (guns that shoot 7000 times a second) lol
2. Take on the 2nd amendment directly
3. Why have amour piercing ammunition is not protected by the 2nd
5 Go after Hollywood for glorifying violence

etc

Who?

Back
Top Bottom