VB goes FR

The license folks speak of for the First Amendment (Right to Free Speech, Press, Assembly, Religion and petitioning the govt) will come after the 2A is fully gutted.

Don't doubt this.

A modern-day Stamp Act, with the added bonus that it won't be given to "alternative" media so as to control the narrative.

Fat ass blow hard on Fox... really not worth even dignifying him with an NES thread.

I disagree with you. This clueless douche spits untrue "facts" to tens of thousands who watch him every morning and we don't need that. We can't afford to have even one 'on the fence' person being pulled to the other side when he/she hears about 700 rd/min. and armor piercing ammo. I would hope that someone at GOAL will call the station and schedule a 1-on-1 with this idiot tomorrow in front of the camera.

Did anyone else catch the other male co-host say "74 school shootings since Newtown, that just seems unbelievable".

Well, that's because it is *******.

So, this man thanks a semi-auto can fire 42,000 rounds in one minute. 700 x 60= 42,000 rounds. Talk about not knowing any thing about the topic you are talking about. You would need 14 M-134 mini guns to do that.

First of all the 4 princess talking heads with annoying voices have no clue WTF they are talking about, and this wannabe in the middle wishes he could get a taste. Second, these talking heads know little or nothing about what they speak of, but they come up with a list of suggestions. One wonders if they're able to come up with an original thought all by themselves or if they just group think it out.

I threw up a little when I saw it this morning.

The "security expert" they had on before VB wasn't any better, spouting the typical garbage about mass shootings becoming more and more frequent.

Who was the "security expert", was it Todd McGhee or something like that. A medium build black bald or short haired black man? They had that clown on after newtown, he's a complete moron and doesn't know a thing about guns or the law despite being a former cop (insert shocked face)

I watched the video earlier this morning and wanted to jump through the screen and beat the shit out of VB. He was rambling off these list of things Obama should address and was so cocky that things like armor piercing bullets shouldn't be sold and same with hi capacity mags. Like that would really help prevent these shootings. Unreal.

There is a huge class of criminals, drug dealers, gang bangers, and menatally ill people that will still be around when the gun noose gets tightened.

Where is the plan for that?

Oh, by the way:

770,000 people die every year from medical induced errors...that's 14,807 per year....2,115 PER DAY

400,00 people die every year from tobacco...that's 1,099 PER DAY

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FOR THIS????? WHY ARE POEPLE IGNORING THESE SERIOUS ISSUES???????

Hey VB, how about a rant on these social issues?

You can't make a post on his facespace page, I left a comment on his picture.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I remember him from his days on Howie Carr. One time on Howie's show he gloated about torturing pet animals when he was a kid. There's something wrong with him.

So, this man thanks a semi-auto can fire 42,000 rounds in one minute. 700 x 60= 42,000 rounds. Talk about not knowing any thing about the topic you are talking about. You would need 14 M-134 mini guns to do that.

Hyperbole is a literary device used to emphasize a statement.

Back
Top Bottom