Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
Why do we need a vaccine if we're all wearing masks? Aren't masks keeping us all safe?

I thought you suppose to wear a condom and wear a mask on dick ... I keep confusing this shit.

MSNBC says that vaccine comes from aborted fetusi of AIDS infected pigs (no kosher, no haram)

Since the test for covid is questionable and since people that have tested positive and die with covid are listed as a death from covid even if that's not what really caused their death. Also just because someone is young and appears healthy inside they really may not be especially if they eat a high starch/carb diet as many people that do aerobic exercises do. So are you really sure all of them died from covid or with covid? As has been pointed out before an intake of Vitamin D3 along with zinc, quercitin, Vitamin C etc. but especially Vitamin D3 can reduce the chances of a serious case and or complications from covid.

The whole ICU was full of people that were dying, I had not seen that before. From my perspective, it seems like it was probably related to COVID.

I’m 42, I think I’m super healthy and I believe my diet and exercise are pretty dialed in, but this thing spooked me to the point the risk of the vaccine is acceptable for me. Of course, I’m completely against people being forced take it.

The only time I've gotten anything like the flu was when I've gotten the shot. I've not gotten the shot for over 30 years or more.

Last flu shot I got was 2 years ago. Within 24 hrs I started feeling bad. Got sick as a dog with flu like symptoms and a few weeks later got my first ever pneumonia. I think it just wrecks my immune system.

Posted 2 hrs ago by the CDC:

CDC is aware of a healthcare worker who reported anaphylaxis, a serious allergic reaction, after being given Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. Anaphylaxis is a rare event following vaccination and CDC is evaluating the case.
CDC and public health experts prepared for a side effect like this after reports of anaphylaxis were made in England. Appropriate medical treatment for severe allergic reactions must be immediately available in the event of an anaphylactic reaction occurs.
Public health experts and CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System quickly detected the case, demonstrating that the vaccine safety monitoring program is working as planned, with the ability to rapidly detect and evaluate adverse events. As COVID-19 vaccine is administered in the US., there may be significant adverse events or clusters of adverse events reported. CDC will continue to be vigilant in monitoring the safety of COVID-19 vaccines and will be transparent in its communications with the public.
More on how CDC is ensuring that COVID-19 vaccines are safe: https://www.cdc.gov/corona.../2019-ncov/vaccines/safety.html

I had a similar experience in February as well... kinda bad cold.. fever (not normal with colds for me), congestion, persistent lingering cough.. but no GI issues so probably not flu.

Same with my wife and I, only a bit earlier. We started right after last Christmas and had it through the beginning of January. It was a really weird type of sick. We both mentioned and talked about that when we had it. Nothing like either one of us had before. Looking back, we just figured we got it then.

Assuming I had it back in January when I was caring for huge numbers of Chinese nationals from late fall through early January when I was ill. Different flu from anything I ever had before and the family got sick too. Then almost immediately the flu went wot through our hospital.

It’s offered at my work but not required. I’m forced to get the flu vax every year but I’m not taking this one unless there is a substantially larger clinical trial with longer study of results. I'm not seeing bodies in the streets yet so no .gov emergency order vax is going IM.

They will require it for work at my place. Not sure how far down the pecking order we would fall. So depending on rollout efficiency it may be a moot point considering retirement is coming.
First I was essential before they decided to contact trace and self attest.
So masks and mitigation weren’t enough.
Now twice weekly testing because 1 case is just too many. (But still mask & mitigate)
Soon vaccinate. Test twice weekly. Mask & mitigate too.
These people are INSANE.
They claim science but I don’t think they know what that really means. I know. I work with and for scientists and they haven’t got a freaking clue.

Same with my wife and I, only a bit earlier. We started right after last Christmas and had it through the beginning of January. It was a really weird type of sick. We both mentioned and talked about that when we had it. Nothing like either one of us had before. Looking back, we just figured we got it then.

Go give blood with the Red Cross if you want a free antibody test. Not sure if you can get it free another way.

"Brand new bug" is a bit of a stretch. We already have vaccines for another coronavirus (SARS). Comparing it to cancer really shows you're out of your competency level.

You got that right. I'm not a doctor or a lab tech. Tell me though if it's not new, then that is even worse and further states my view as valid.

If it's not new then why at first out break were so many medical professionals with med degrees at a loss to treat it. If I remember correctly docs on the news were shown calling other docs and trying different med combinations. I would call this experimenting on people. Is this why doctors are said to be practicing? Because they do not know solidly what's going on. Why was there no vaccine? Why did it take so long to even name it? Why haven't they solved cancer? The treatment for that is toxic to the body as well as the cancer. In all this time no one had developed a better less toxic more focused solution to such a huge problem.

Back to the covid I'm not being sarcastic, or antagonist, I'm truly just a guy seeing different things from different sources and I do not have a medical degree or background. I've taken done first aid classes, cpr certified with aed. If you have such inside med knowledge please share it. I do find it fascinating, especially immunology.

They claim science but I don’t think they know what that really means. I know. I work with and for scientists and they haven’t got a freaking clue.
Oh, they have a clue.
It's called the science of brain washing.
Demoralize, dehumanize, isolate and break people down to put us under their thumb.. and keep us there.

Last edited:
Let's see in 9 months how many got it versus how many SAID they WEREN'T going to get it.

What makes you think that will be so?

I mean it's absolutely one thing, like masks but worse, if it is so far crammed down our throats that one is faced with the choice of losing their job/home or taking it. Most are going to take it, although myself if possible I would forge the proof..

Short of that though, what is going to make people change their mind? I bet 25% of NES'rs haven't even seen a doctor for 2 years, myself included & maybe its been 3, nobody is going to be asking us to take the vaccine to begin with. It is extremely unlikely I am going to wake up one morning and start worrying about it. When I do eventually end up at the doctors I will decline it like I have with flu shots, various medications that I feel are unnecessary etc etc

If it's not new then why at first out break were so many medical professionals with med degrees at a loss to treat it. If I remember correctly docs on the news were shown calling other docs and trying different med combinations. I would call this experimenting on people. Is this why doctors are said to be practicing? ...

Docs continually try new treatments for old illnesses and consult with each other when they're stumped. That's why some dentists prescribe alternating acetaminophen and ibuprofen instead of Vicodin, or some gi docs prescribe gabapentin for stomach issues. I mean, who knew?

One of the better ones from Beverly Hillbillies, Granny proudly claimed that she doesn't PRACTICE medicines, she DOES it.

Being a hideous old fart with more nasty "pre-existing conditions" than I can count, I will be getting the vaccine just as soon as it is made available to me. I've already got one foot in the grave says my PCP, so what have I got to lose? Dying of COVID would not be fun.

If I were a younger man without any serious medical problems, that would be a different story... but as a COVID "dead man walking" (my PCP's description), I'm all in for the vaccine. The good wife is too, but it's required for her job (front-line nurse).

They don't really claim anything; they make noises with their noiseholes.

Kinda like:

Well, my worst vaccine reaction to date was the day after shingles shot part 1, when I felt like warmed-over crap. (In fairness, I was warned that was likely.)

The Shingrix shingles vaccine injection site hurt like a bugger for the first dose. My arm hurt for a week.

Make sure you don't take that one either, shingles isn't that bad and what are your chances? Have you heard that taking antibiotics makes your pecker fall off?

The Shingrix shingles vaccine injection site hurt like a bugger for the first dose. My arm hurt for a week.

Make sure you don't take that one either, shingles isn't that bad and what are your chances? Have you heard that taking antibiotics makes your pecker fall off?
Risk/rewards analysis: "yes" on shingles vaccine (it actually has a track record, and I'm at risk for shingles and shingles sucks).
"No" on a ver 1.0 vaccine for a coronavirus I've already had (and which is already causing problems for certain people).

Not happening.

In 5-10 years the lawyer ads on TV will be flooded with "were you harmed by the Kung Flu vaccine"? Call Robinowitz, Robinowitz and Robinowitz for a free consultation.
yep, a very real possibility. this vaccine was rushed and sent to the public in months instead of the many years it usually takes for a drug to be available to the general population.

all i can think of is the effects of thalidomide that f***ed up a generation of children in its day. tragic.

Bells Palsy huh, that would concern me as I've had it twice before. Luckily no lasting affects, but I wonder if that would make me more likely to get it again hmmm.

I had it once around 3 years ago and still have complications from it.. Still some muscles in my face kinda paralyzed and no control over some others.

Not that I was going to take the vaccine, but with the risk of Bells again, f that.

i don't rate vaccines by injection site reactions but by if it will help me. like mr. @SpaceCritter, i'm at risk also.

...shingles isn't that bad...
if you've know anyone who had shingles that isn't exactly a entirely true statement. depending on where the outbreak is located, the person suffers terribly and for usually a few weeks until it runs its course. and that's not the end, it can come back.

i've been lucky, never had it but i also didn't have the vaccine until 2 years ago. my bitch was the cost of my co-pay, 40 bucks for each of the 2 shots. i was lucky and didn't suffer any localized pain at the injection site or have any side effects. my pharmacist told me that was rare.

I use to get the flu shot until my Dr. determined that the Flu shot made me sicker than if I got the flu. The first flu shot I ever got was in Navy Boot camp which promptly put me in the hospital two days later. Every flu shot I got after that made me incredibly sick but didn't show up for days. I haven't had a shot now for decades and my Dr. doesn't even recommend it. All this to say that not every shot will manifest "bad" stuff in a few minutes (immediately).

No shit guy. Did you take the ASVAB before joining the Navy?

If you go back and read the post "immediately" prior to my earlier post, you will see he was speaking of reactions within 10 minutes.

Why do we need a vaccine if we're all wearing masks? Aren't masks keeping us all safe?
That's what they keep telling us even though the places with the strictest mask mandates are seeing spikes. What's going on is criminal. If they're really so effective they're the cure for the common cold the flu and any other virus. Hey I'm rich I found the cure a Mask! ;) [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom