• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vaccine Poll

Will you take Covid vaccine shot(s)

• I will not

Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
Unfortunately there is no guarantee that it will work and be safe for you and while you think you're safe you very well may be infecting others.
The FDA among others is considering the vaccine might make you more at risk after time. It is a sham. On one hand I don't want to see harm, on the other it will be fun to see these people running around with bells palsy wondering why the government still isn't allowing them to do the old things. Morons. For everyone in the f'no camp understand the spell is going to be we need everyone to be vaxxed for other people's safety and you being unvaxxed is keeping us from being able to go to the beach, movies, orgy, etc.

Nope. I had almost three decades of mandatory shots, no need to get this one. I am far from an antivaxxer, but with the way this thing was rushed through for something that really isn't that dangerous is making me stay away.

*Didn't read the thread, but I'm sure there are some comments about side effects, etc. The big one folks are screeching about on FB seems to be bells palsey. Not impressed with the side effect screaming. All medicine provides some risk of side effect-some good, some bad.

I just read something about someone in AK that had an allergic reaction to the shot about 10 mins after getting it. Suppose there will be a percentage of people that may be allergic to some ingredient.

Bells Palsy huh, that would concern me as I've had it twice before. Luckily no lasting affects, but I wonder if that would make me more likely to get it again hmmm.

Lots of places that give shots want folks to hang out for 15 minutes to catch any immediate adverse reaction-or passing out-before they hit the road. That should catch much of the immediate issues.

The FDA among others is considering the vaccine might make you more at risk after time. It is a sham. On one hand I don't want to see harm, on the other it will be fun to see these people running around with bells palsy wondering why the government still isn't allowing them to do the old things. Morons. For everyone in the f'no camp understand the spell is going to be we need everyone to be vaxxed for other people's safety and you being unvaxxed is keeping us from being able to go to the beach, movies, orgy, etc.
As you're aware there is absolutely no need for a vaccine with this. There are already plenty of ways to prevent and or reduce catching this and getting sick from it. You're right those that don't get it will be demonized.

If there are any side effects, do you really think the MSM will let that out given their track record for telling the truth in the last 25 (or more) years?

Anything you hear about side effect will come from those lying "far right wing" news sites and definitely not to be trusted /sarc :confused:

Lots of places that give shots want folks to hang out for 15 minutes to catch any immediate adverse reaction-or passing out-before they hit the road. That should catch much of the immediate issues.
I was looking for the "/sarc"...

I truly believe that my wife and I had it last February but have not been tested for the antibodies. I don't know if it's too late now. If the antibodies are there after 11 months, are we still going to have to take the vaccine? I don't plan on taking it regardless...not yet anyway. I'll wait to see what happens to those first out of the gate.

Last edited:
Your’re not too sharp now are you.
What is the 'rona death rate for the non-obese? Statistically zero. 'Rona is safer than getting in a bathtub.
I would like all the NES members who are going to take the jab to promise to swallow their pride and report any adverse reactions to us. Even if you need to create a burner account to do so. But put your claim in first Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP)

I truly believe that my wife and I had it last February but have not been tested for the antibodies. I don't know if it's too late now. If the antibodies are thereafter 11 months, are we still going to have to take the vaccine? I don't plan on taking it regardless...not yet anyway. I'll wait to see what happens to those first out of the gate.

I had a similar experience in February as well... kinda bad cold.. fever (not normal with colds for me), congestion, persistent lingering cough.. but no GI issues so probably not flu.

I had a similar experience in February as well... kinda bad cold.. fever (not normal with colds for me), congestion, persistent lingering cough.. but no GI issues so probably not flu.
My experience:
Fifty year old male critter with four - count 'em - comorbidities (hypertension + three involving my lungs including this one). Got it, got over it.

The tsunami of autoimmune disease caused by this vaccine won't be obvious for a few years.
Bingo. And if there were a truly evil plot to say follow the Georgia guidestones through vaccines the death rate has to be delayed long enough to get everyone on the train. Or if you are a really patient demon sterilization. Not that they are doing that, no of course not, way too evil, except for the people that have admitted that it is the plan, but they will probably do that next time with a fake pandemic not this real one.

Just in case Biden gets elected, I have been spreading a rumor at the office that a possible side effect is temporary Tourette's syndrome. Once people at work start getting vaccinated I have the perfect cover to be a little less reserved around liberals. I have been practicing with a mirror. The key is not to over do it. Immediately follow up by whistling a tune and then say "Sorry, my therapist says that whistling helps to control the urges."

To me your opinion looks stupid. Just my take. Health over wealth. Health is wealth. What else are you willing to do to keep your job? They will have people like you blowing guys at their next corporate diversity training orgy.

thank god your opinion is worthless

I am slightly asthmatic, something I seemed to gotten later in life...my wife has never had issues with asthma though when she had whatever she had, they had to prescribe her an inhalor. I already had one so I was good to go. When I was sick in February (precovid scare), I felt like I had a weight on my chest for the better part of a week...in fact the Dr was about to admit me but thankfully, it started getting better the next day. After the covid SHTF, we wondered if we had had it in February.

We had just come back after being in Missouri for two weeks for a funeral where people from all over the country showed up and we flew back on a packed plane with people on it that were wearing masks and coughing like crazy. As we were leaving the plane in Manchester, I mentioned to my wife that I hoped we wouldn't get what they had...two weeks later, we hear about the Wuhan flu...and then we got sick... Just great! :mad:

Bingo. And if there were a truly evil plot to say follow the Georgia guidestones through vaccines the death rate has to be delayed long enough to get everyone on the train. Or if you are a really patient demon sterilization. Not that they are doing that, no of course not, way too evil, except for the people that have admitted that it is the plan, but they will probably do that next time with a fake pandemic not this real one.

Mass sterilization is the kindest path to a "sustainable" future. It also avoids cluttering up the planet with billions of rotting corpses. Sterilizing men is pointless so with a 52 foot trailer load of industrial strength tinfoil there is this:

"The vaccine contains a spike protein (see image) called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of the human placenta in women," the article's nameless author writes.

"If the vaccine works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility for an unspecified duration."

Mass sterilization is the kindest path to a "sustainable" future. It also avoids cluttering up the planet with billions of rotting corpses. Sterilizing men is pointless so with a 52 foot trailer load of industrial strength tinfoil there is this:

"The vaccine contains a spike protein (see image) called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of the human placenta in women," the article's nameless author writes.

"If the vaccine works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility for an unspecified duration."
Officially denied must be true.

65 years old, never had a flu shot, had the flu once. Required for employment....f them, they will have to fire me. I'll take a slip and fall on the way out! Kids are on their own, I don't need to climb on the train. God made sheep to feed people, he didn't intend Man to BE sheep.
OH, to all the sheep that put their trust in doctors/medicine/media....the Gates Foundation has been supplying "Polio Vaccine" to poor African nations to inoculate their children...that INFECTS them with Polio. Before the retard faction starts with the "tinfoil" post...DO THE RESEARCH!

65 years old, never had a flu shot, had the flu once. Required for employment....f them, they will have to fire me. I'll take a slip and fall on the way out! Kids are on their own, I don't need to climb on the train. God made sheep to feed people, he didn't intend Man to BE sheep.

however the govt can force vaccines, employers can force them as well as schools. That’s the bad part of this whole thing

however the govt can force vaccines, employers can force them as well as schools. That’s the bad part of this whole thing
And how will the government force the vaccine on adults? It forced 50,000 American citizens into concentration camps once, and if those Citizens had refused, what would they have done???

Back
Top Bottom