• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vaccine Poll

Will you take Covid vaccine shot(s)

• I will not

Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
Meh, for now I'm ki da of ambivalent. Don't really care who gets it or not, nor their reasoning. I'm all about the risk factor. I'm at a low risk factor, so I wouldn't, and don't really even sweat getting the rona.

I am becoming a little less jaded though now that more info has come out about its speedy development and hearing from trusted sources on it though.

Meh, for now I'm ki da of ambivalent. Don't really care who gets it or not, nor their reasoning. I'm all about the risk factor. I'm at a low risk factor, so I wouldn't, and don't really even sweat getting the rona.

I am becoming a little less jaded though now that more info has come out about its speedy development and hearing from trusted sources on it though.
It still amazes me how afraid some people are. I ran into a guy the other day who was wearing his mask, he's mid 40s and great health, I was coming out of a store sans-mask and he started lecturing me about the dangers. I know the guy so I let him finish his rant and just replied that it must suck living your life in fear.

It still amazes me how afraid some people are. I ran into a guy the other day who was wearing his mask, he's mid 40s and great health, I was coming out of a store sans-mask and he started lecturing me about the dangers. I know the guy so I let him finish his rant and just replied that it must suck living your life in fear.
My answer would have been:
I ALREADY HAD THE f***ING VIRUS SO GO f*** YOURSELF.

I hear ya. I work in hospitals, I'm in and out of covid areas, covid rooms, dealing with equipment used on covid pts, aside from standard ppe and washing my hands, just like I did before all this nonsense, it's been a non issue for me.

I don't exactly. Throw caution to the wind, but in the same breath, when it's my time it's my time, I'm not running around like chicken little.

I walked into Bertucci's last weekend and I had forgot my mask. Nobody said a word and I commented I'd go get it, but the staff person we were dealing with said not to bother as they were lifting the mask mandate this weekend. So, no mask.

It still amazes me how afraid some people are.
There's no off switch for the controlling psychological state that Fauci and his like have wrought over a period of time. It will take time to dissipate. This particular fear will fade in time, but they may try to replace it with another. People who have gained new power over others are not usually eager to relinquish it.

There's no off switch for the controlling psychological state that Fauci and his like have wrought over a period of time. It will take time to dissipate. This particular fear will fade in time, but they may try to replace it with another. People who have gained new power over others are not usually eager to relinquish it.
Personally I think there is a percentage of the population who enjoy being led and told what and who to fear. They so willingly give up their rights that it's scary. We always used to wonder how Hitler was able to slaughter the Jews but now that we are watching how fast people fall into line it's scary.

I walked into Bertucci's last weekend and I had forgot my mask. Nobody said a word and I commented I'd go get it, but the staff person we were dealing with said not to bother as they were lifting the mask mandate this weekend. So, no mask.
I think, maybe, people are chilling out on the masks. No one has said a word to me past couple days...post office, bank, liquor store, Walgreen's, and a deli. That said, only saw 2 other unmasked people in those places...the deli and the liquor store.

My company is totally against the shot and is saying the Nuremberg Code should be there to protect people from this type of coercion.
One of the owners showed me a pic of his friends brother who was able to stick a magnet to the injection site.
I’ve heard of that conspiracy but it really seems as too much. Some people could hold magnets on bodies without any vaccinations, it exists. Steel spoons too. A lot of weird shit exists.

My mother is in hospice care; my father just got a pacemaker Wednesday. He almost didn't come home Thursday due to what we learned was atelectasis. His white blood cell count is low, so I took the shot, as did they. I love my parents more than I hate the dictator...

My mother is in hospice care; my father just got a pacemaker Wednesday. He almost didn't come home Thursday due to what we learned was atelectasis. His white blood cell count is low, so I took the shot, as did they. I love my parents more than I hate the dictator...
I don't judge anyone. We're for the most part a group of people who love freedom and that means the ability to make decisions without being influenced by anyone.

Personally I think there is a percentage of the population who enjoy being led and told what and who to fear. They so willingly give up their rights that it's scary. We always used to wonder how Hitler was able to slaughter the Jews but now that we are watching how fast people fall into line it's scary.
Men go crazy all at once.. but return to sanity one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom