UPIN & Delays

Good afternoon. So after being delayed the last couple times, I decided I would get a UPIN. The woman at the past office told me they would receive my application on Tuesday. Does anyone know how long it'll be before I actually recieve my UPIN? Will it prevent me from getting delayed in my background checks in the future? Thanks.

I sent in my UPIN application back in May, and I tried to call up for a status last month. I wasn't able to speak to a human, but the voice mail indicated they were processing applications from the end of last year......

I just want to update this post. I finally received my UPIN today 2/22/17

Last edited:
I used to get delayed about 50% of the time. I can't say this is a solution, but after getting my C&R license, I never got delayed again. May just be a coincidence, but I was like 5 for 10 before and 0 for 20 after.

Funny because the ffl i mentioned earlier was C&R i had hoped when i provided the requested documents it would fix the issue.im glad it work out for you... im sure every case is different, and who ever really know how many secret lists their on.

I sent in my UPIN application back in May, and I tried to call up for a status last month. I wasn't able to speak to a human, but the voice mail indicated they were processing applications from the end of last year......

Yeah I don't think we'll be getting one anytime soon. I hope this will be worth it..

Delayed twice in the past three weeks, what's going on. The latest this past Tuesday, still waiting. The LGS is great, not their fault but what is going on with the system. Probably doesn't help my last name is the Irish form of Smith.

Delayed twice in the past three weeks, what's going on. The latest this past Tuesday, still waiting. The LGS is great, not their fault but what is going on with the system. Probably doesn't help my last name is the Irish form of Smith.

O'Doyle rules?

Back
Top Bottom