Green Mountain Barrel delays

PappyM3

NES Member
Wanted to share some info, for anybody wanting to buy an out of stock Green Mountain Barrel and who may have been checking their websites for updates every now and then.

I reached out to them about when they think they may be restocking their 14.5/14.7” AR pencil barrels
Our line of products are currently on hold in production until beginning to middle of 2022. When these particular barrels come back in stock, they will become available on our website again.

So, I wouldn’t hold your breath for any of their barrels.

Wanted to share some info, for anybody wanting to buy an out of stock Green Mountain Barrel and who may have been checking their websites for updates every now and then.

I reached out to them about when they think they may be restocking their 14.5/14.7” AR pencil barrels

So, I wouldn’t hold your breath for any of their barrels.
Does this mean they are just putting out more popular barrels in a particular production run?

Does this mean they are just putting out more popular barrels in a particular production run?
Not entirely sure. They said “Our line of products is currently on hold”. Maybe they meant that specific line of pencil barrels, but I can’t say for certain. And would need to clarify with them.

I just wanted to give people a heads up of some of the possible waits for a GMR barrel. Hopefully it saves someone from routinely checking the website for an in-stock status of a barrel.

I was expecting a rather liberal 6 month wait when I asked them, and was taken aback slightly by the 2022 timeline.

Not entirely sure. They said “Our line of products is currently on hold”. Maybe they meant that specific line of pencil barrels, but I can’t say for certain. And would need to clarify with them.

I just wanted to give people a heads up of some of the possible waits for a GMR barrel. Hopefully it saves someone from routinely checking the website for an in-stock status of a barrel.

I was expecting a rather liberal 6 month wait when I asked them, and was taken aback slightly by the 2022 timeline.
I read that to mean they are focused on contract production vs their own line.

Back
Top Bottom