Updated: Healey (Signed) Letter (7/25) from Joint Committee on the Judiciary

FFLs need to start lighting up their reps over how this is hitting them. Im sure some are. Im sure some arent.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

FFLs need to start lighting up their reps over how this is hitting them. Im sure some are. Im sure some arent.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I agree. I hope they are also fighting this on terms of killing their business and killing jobs. Beyond everything else about this being unconstitutional. I'm sure Nashoba Winery would love to join their fight too.

Sure they do. And make her testify under oath.

They should have put a respond by "date the next day" and have a sheriff arrest here. There has to be something remotely illegal that she can at least be charged with.

Also they should have left all that other stuff out . They should have just
Stayed with the over stepping authority and basically where do you get off re writing laws and definitions on your whim.

Last edited:
Does the JCJ have any power of the AG.
Could they simply state that these new guidelines by the AG will not be recognized by our courts any anyone arrested will simply be dismissed and arresting town and AG will be liable for all expenses.

Can the JCJ order judges to not hear these cases?

I'm bored so I'm going to compare the 7/25 and this new letter and get a total. The first was more Senate focused.

She's "all in" looking for a new job. The taste of federal progressive kool-aid is strong. It doesn't matter what reality is. She's made her play, and she's got to stick to it. We have to keep the pressure up and not go away.

She's "all in" looking for a new job. The taste of federal progressive kool-aid is strong. It doesn't matter what reality is. She's made her play, and she's got to stick to it. We have to keep the pressure up and not go away.

So I guess the question is who would replace her? Is Naughton making a play for it again?

She's not going to back down, she is going to tell them to eff themselves, she is batshit crazy.

maybe, but at this point she has gotten her wee wee slapped twice by the legislature. we certainly need to keep the pressure up here but the legislature doesn't like getting a finger waved at them or being snubbed by the AG. I don't think this issue is even close to resolved. the assembly may turn up the heat on the AG, which they can certainly do.

can someone either start a new thread regarding this 7/28 letter or possibly bring it over to the main AG thread.

Last edited:
looks like 82 of 200

- - - Updated - - -

and this is a new letter not the 7/25 letter.

82 of 160, this is from the house only. My rep is out of state but has expressed support which is why I presume his name is missing, unless of course he changed his mind, Scaccia.

Very disappointed to not see Naughtons co-chair in the Senate, Timilty, not sign it. He's been pretty pro-2A for a dem. Also Senator Rush's office had said he was going to sign and I don't see him either. They'll be getting a visit on Saturday.

Very disappointed to not see Naughtons co-chair in the Senate, Timilty, not sign it. He's been pretty pro-2A for a dem. Also Senator Rush's office had said he was going to sign and I don't see him either. They'll be getting a visit on Saturday.

i may be wrong but wasn't this letter house-only, not senate?

Rush was not in town and this was house only. Rush claims to be strongly against this action

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

HURRAH! Mine [Linda Dean Campbell] and the other rep from Methuen, Diana DiZoglio, both D's, both not gun people, but both signed the letter.

EXCELLENT!!!

Campbell never responds to my emails but Diana replied back to me today with this

hope all is well. Thank you very much for reaching out on this important matter. As a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and opponent of proposals that would infringe upon the rights of law-abiding gun owners, I very much share your concerns regarding the AG’s decision. I am also a supporter of the letter that was recently sent out.

As always, if I can ever be of assistance on this or any other matter, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

Diana

Diana DiZoglio

State Representative

Reward these people with thank you letters, emails, and calls. Prod them to pass legislation.

^^^ This. These reps stuck their neck out a little bit on our behalf. They need to know they're heading in the right direction and that they need to pass emergency legislation to resolve this. The AG will likely ignore this letter like the other letters, or at best respond with non-responses.

Back
Top Bottom