[UPDATE POST113]S.661 Self Defense Bill

I just sent an email inviting my senator to the club to shoot some handguns. Probably won't come but I thought it might be worth the effort. If only everyone up on the Hill were shooters, sigh.

When I get home, I am going to go through and rep everyone who sent an email. If we turn it into a rep thread, maybe the people who cry about getting reps will see this post and get hot on it.

When I get home, I am going to go through and rep everyone who sent an email. If we turn it into a rep thread, maybe the people who cry about getting reps will see this post and get hot on it.

speaking of rep threads, havent seen jay_chris...or wolf...or whatever his SN is around here in a while [rofl]

Everyone, thanks for your efforts in support of this important legislation.

Tip: one GREAT way to communicate with your reps this time of year, check their schedules for Holiday Parties they might be attending, then get yourself there for a little face to face time.

I just sent an email inviting my senator to the club to shoot some handguns. Probably won't come but I thought it might be worth the effort. If only everyone up on the Hill were shooters, sigh.

Gotta chuckle!! I just got a phone call from my senator's office. He is interested in meeting me at my gun club to shoot. It's on for the morning of Dec. 23rd. Maybe we'll get another shooter down in the town of Boston, huh?

Gotta chuckle!! I just got a phone call from my senator's office. He is interested in meeting me at my gun club to shoot. It's on for the morning of Dec. 23rd. Maybe we'll get another shooter down in the town of Boston, huh?

Looks like it was worth the effort!

I'm surprised GOAL doesn't have a form where you can put in your zip code and email address and name and address info; and it formats up and sends off an email to the proper legislators.

Since I received the canned auto reply from the email I sent to Sen. Candaras I just printed out snail mail versions to send to both her Wilbraham office as well as her State House address. Putting in the mail tomorrow.

Awesomeness!

Be sure to walk him through the process he will have to go through if he were to choose to get a license to pursue the sport further. That seems to help wake them up to the absurdity of the MA licensing scheme.

84 post and 2681 view's ...don't get it...everyone wants to whine but no ones taking the time to respond and write...all who read and do not write deserve what you get....Look at the poor Moe from Swampscott...defends his property and famaily and get's the short end of the stick...and he did not even have a gun and look what they are doing to him...just say'n shittttt or get off the Pot!

Awesomeness!

Be sure to walk him through the process he will have to go through if he were to choose to get a license to pursue the sport further. That seems to help wake them up to the absurdity of the MA licensing scheme.

Mass' 32-step process to "earn" a Constitutional "right" [banghead]

84 post and 2681 view's ...don't get it...everyone wants to whine but no ones taking the time to respond and write...all who read and do not write deserve what you get....Look at the poor Moe from Swampscott...defends his property and famaily and get's the short end of the stick...and he did not even have a gun and look what they are doing to him...just say'n shittttt or get off the Pot!

Look to England. London burned this summer due to anti's winning. Self-defense cases earn the homeowners life in prison if a firearm is used. English shooting teams have to store their competition firearms...in France, or fear Parliament's wrath.

I have yet to hear anything back from Fargo or Donnelly..

they just don't respond so there's nothing to report... [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom