[UPDATE POST113]S.661 Self Defense Bill

Canned Response from Pacheco that basically said: If you want a personalized response, please include your name, address and phone number on the email.

Apparently name and address isn't enough.

Thank you for your email. I read each message received, and I appreciate your concerns. If this is a time sensitive matter, please call my office at (617) 722-1410, and a member of my staff will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Frederick E. Berry
Majority Leader

This is abouty all I will ever hear from Berry[flame]...thank Christ he is giving up his seat.... [party]

I got the same.

Sent to Sen. Karen Spilka. She is know to suffer from an extreme case of moonbattery so unfortunately I don't expect her support.

I just received a response from Senator Chandler

(Thank you for your email. In order for me to best assist you please be sure your e-mail includes your name, address, and phone number. I value your thoughts and opinions and I appreciate you taking the time to contact me.

If this matter requires immediate attention, please contact my Boston office at 617-722-1544. )

Harriette L. Chandler
State Senator
1st Worcester District

I think she does care

The reply from my Senator.

Dear Mr.

Thank you for your email. I am aware of and open to the idea of this legislation. I know how important it is for individuals to feel safe in their own homes and be protected from unnecessary prosecution. I will most certainly urge the Committee on the Judiciary to hold a hearing on the subject soon.

Feel free to contact me again with further questions or concerns.

Best,

Jen

Jennifer L. Flanagan
State Senator
Worcester & Middlesex District

The reply from my Senator.

Dear Mr.

Thank you for your email. I am aware of and open to the idea of this legislation. I know how important it is for individuals to feel safe in their own homes and be protected from unnecessary prosecution. I will most certainly urge the Committee on the Judiciary to hold a hearing on the subject soon.

Best,

Jen

Jennifer L. Flanagan
State Senator

Thats a plus.

With 18,712 NES members I would hope to see this thread explode with more DONE! post's

that was quick.

Flanagan, Jennifer (SEN)
2:12 PM (0 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Chrisg67,

Best,

Jen

Jennifer L. Flanagan
State Senator

I just sent a note to Senator Pacheco.

I have no idea how he will respond, but what the hell, the Chair of the Senate Committee on Global Warming and Climate Change might side with us. [rolleyes]

Jen Flanagan is pretty good on gun issues for a Democrat. I have contacted her on other gun related legislation and she`s receptive to our concerns.

With 18,712 NES members I would hope to see this thread explode with more DONE! post's

Now you're talkin'. Be nice if everyone took the time to get their legislators to look at this, S.661. There are more and more breakins with residents present happening. Someone IS gonna get shot.

So far only reply
"Your message

To: Donnelly, Kenneth (SEN)
Subject: S.661
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 7:03:40 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
was read on Monday, December 12, 2011 7:29:25 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Back
Top Bottom