• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Update 2/21 Westford Ban

I have to apologize that I cannot make this meeting. As I expected one of the only evenings this week I can't make it and the meeting drops on it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anybody reading this thread available to go tonight SHOW UP. We need everyone we can to help send a statement. Sorry from myself and thanks to all that keep up the good fight on our behalf.

Listening to your call now Max! Excellent job!

PennyPicher,

You did a great job.

Very sorry to hear of your loss that you discussed though.

James

Is there going to be a specific gathering point for NESers? I'm going alone and would like to be near some reasonably minded individuals :)

People like this Selectman makes me want to [puke], He needs to take his head out of his you know what because I'm tired of [horse] because they are just going to ruin our country [halfmast] ... Also, for them to "mess-up" the date was a douche-bag move because you know they wanted to make sure we the supporters of the 2a were not prepared for the meeting with the short notice. OMG i'm going [banana][banana][banana]

I will be sitting in the visitors section and probably the only one with 4 wheels attached to butt, so if anyone wants to sit with like minded..

James

The next thing your group (Westford) needs to do is conduct a Recall Election of the Selectman(men) who voted for this thing.

VIDEO TAPE FOR SURE - lots of shady stuff to happen this evening for sure. Look for an early start to get it done before everyone is 'signed in' - also look for limiting of Pro-2A folks while Anti folks are given almost unlimited time at the mic.

The next thing your group (Westford) needs to do is conduct a Recall Election of the Selectman(men) who voted for this thing. VIDEO TAPE FOR SURE - lots of shady stuff to happen this evening for sure. Look for an early start to get it done before everyone is 'signed in' - also look for limiting of Pro-2A folks while Anti folks are given almost unlimited time at the mic.

Bob Jefferies is up for re-election this year! Along with Andrea Peraner-Sweet.

Deb, thanks, so much. I never knew about your 11 year old brother. That must have been very difficult. It only adds to my personal admiration of what you are. Good luck and God bless.

Selectmen voted unanimously to revoke the firearm warrant. Still need to deal with the citizens petition

Back
Top Bottom