• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Undercover Arms - Hudson, MA

Just stopped in to see this place today on my lunch break. They've only been open two days. Everything smelled brand new. Seemed nice enough folks, but I didn't have a lot of time to chat. It isn't a very big shop, and they didn't have a really large selection, but then they didn't look like they were even done unpacking yet. [grin]

Transfer fee is $35.

Just chatted with the nice lady who answered the phones there - their hours are 10-6, Tues-Sat.

10 South St
Hudson, MA 01749-2205
(978) 212-5778

Think I'll stop by on the way home tonight.

Stopped in; Ray & Christine, the owners, seem to be good folks. They're sure friendly!

And, like Jeremy said, you can still smell the paint in the shop. [wink]

Parking is a bit tight - might have to park across the street when you go. They had some Walthers, Rugers (semiautos AND revos) and Kahrs for handguns that I noticed.

They also had a case stuffed full of Colt wheelguns. LOT of Detective Specials, a Trooper and I'm not sure what else. Blued, stainless, at least three or four nickled guns, too. They all had conditions marked on them - I think that Ray is underestimating the condition, too. There was one marked 80% that I just couldn't see the flaws on. A lot of them looked like they were purchased and stored away - like they'd never taken a trip to the range or been fired. Looked like decent prices, too. If you want a Colt wheelgun, I'd suggest a trip to Hudson in the near future.

Had a few mini-14s, some AR-15s, what looked like a Remington R15 and a couple of PS90s, I think.

Decent selection of ammo, plinking and self-defense. Selection of miscellaneous accessories as well.

They don't have their website up yet.

Overall, looks like a good new shop - I wish them well.

Must be time to go visit Mom in Hudson and take a swing by. Been looking for a nice Colt revolver to add to the collection.

Swung in this afternoon.

Ray and Christine seem like nice folk.

He certainly seems to be interested in hard to find items. Had three Colt Match Target ARs in stock. I think I counted 4 Colt Pythons in the case.

Gun selection is a bit light as he is still waiting for things to arrive.

He had several calibers of Ranger ammo (which I don't see too often) with the .45 going for $31 which is not bad. Gun prices seemed a little high, but then I don't usually see shops with Colts in stock.

He seems to have a good selection of targets, accessories, etc for a smaller shop. Actually, I'm going to snag some of the Shoot n See targets next time I'm in as I don't have as many left as I had thought. He had a whole section of concealment gear from 5.11 stuff to purses.

Class 3 licenses run July to July, so he's waiting, but should be a class 3 shop by the end of summer. I don't know what kind of stuff he'll have, but claims to have a friend in Maine that will "hook him up with some cool stuff".

Currently running a raffle for a new S&W .380 at $5 a pop. Drawing when he sells enough to cover the cost of the gun.

Like many dealers, he didn't seem completely up on the laws, but he didn't make any assumptions like I've seen other places.

Anyway, seems like a shop with good people running it. Time will show how it works out, but I'll certainly enjoy having another option in the area.

Went into the shop last night and bought a Walther P22... Great prices and best of all great service. Everyone there is very friendly and helpful. Also they have a great selection of 5.11 gear. Everyone in the area go check them out, help support a local shop. I cant wait to buy more from them. Also they have some really nice ammo prices.

I saw one last night at $1,695.99 I think that was the price. don't quote me on that. The tag said 99%. I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not.

stopped into this shop tonight with the wife. met who i assume is Christine and she was extremely friendly. Didn't buy anything this time since we just stopped by on our way home. I'll definitely go back.

I've been there a few times, and have mostly bought ammo. I really like the shop, although they're certainly just getting their feet under them.

Seems like nice enough folks. Not much of a selection yet. I did think there ammo prices were decent. The only thing I didn't like is the wife runs the show during the week and doesn't know much about what she is selling and had a hard time answering questions.

I dropped in today to see the new store. As others stated - the owners are still trying to get settled in (she said they were open for three weeks now). A case of Colt revolvers, a couple of Colt Mustangs, new polymer pistols (M&P, Walther, Rugers, etc), there were some rifles behind the counter as well. Ammo prices were reasonable.

Thus far it's been mostly word of mouth advertising - two or three other people stopped by while I was there including a state trooper looking for some gear.

I will definitely be back - I hope they do well.

I stopped by this morning, Seem like good people. I did purchase a set of DIY molded earplugs. They do have a decent amount of Colt stuff, if that's your bag.

Hey guys keep going in to support Ray and Chris. There shop is great and they are getting more and more firearms in all the time. I just picked up a Ruger LC9 last week great price and they even had an extra mag for it. Great little carry gun for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom