• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Undercover Arms - Hudson, MA

Stopped in today with the wife. This is a nice, friendly, organized shop. Their inventory is decent for what they seem to be doing...growing comfortably. Everything from Glocks, M&P's, SIG's, etc. Decent mix of .22 rifles from Savage Bolts to the latest black rifle clones. Not a large inventory by any means, but they seem to have almost one of every type of firearm. Plenty of ammo and accessories. Match AR's and lots of stuff for the ladies. Prices seem about middle of the road. Stop in, they're practically across the street from the Horseshoe Pub. Christine said dwarven1 stopped by and was always welcome back.

Ray & Christine had intended to buy out K&R, but it did not work out. I am very pleased with the service I have received from Undercover Arms. I bought my first AR15 from them. On another day I went in to get help for a lost scope mount screw, and I ended up buying a new S&W 1911E that they just put in the case. I found this to be a very nice shooting 1911. On another day I snagged the Colt Trooper MK III. This is my first revolver and first 357.

Ray likes to shoot different stuff at Riverside when it opens very early Saturday mornings. We have fun shooting each other’s guns. He actually helped me sight in my AR15. This is service you are not going to find elsewhere. He enjoys his work and helps others find enjoyment too. I know that he meets perspective customers there to shoot stuff. Give him a call if you are interested.

I wish they gave cash discounts, but it is worth paying a couple of extra bucks for having a local dealer that is friendly and helpful.

I stopped in the other day when I had a few minutes to kill while waiting to meet MrsDwarven1 for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised to realize that they have packed in a huge amount of stuff in this store, yet all of it is accessible and it is neat and well-organized. Concealment garments, clothing from 5.11, holsters, some spare magazines, lots of cleaning supplies, targets, kitchen spices - oops, pepper spray - very nice shop.

I haven't bought anything there yet but that is because the gun fund is tapped at the moment. I'll be back for one of those vests.

I called Chris Thursday and asked her to hold a gun for me until this morning. I offered to give her my credit card over the phone and she said, no need to that she would hold it for me.
I picked it up today and could not have had a better experience. This is a nice little shop. The prices are a little high, but they had what I wanted and I would rather spend my money in a local shop than a big box store.
Stop in and see them. Anyone willing to open a gun shop in The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts deserves our support.

I just bought my colt ar from them and i am very pleased with the service and the store itself. i wish they were a little larger but they have a nice place you can talk freely and they are willing to help you out.

Went in for the first time yesterday and it seems like a great shop and very friendly people to talk to. They have a very nice selection of all kinds of accessories from holsters to cleaning supplies and safes. I was impressed with the variety of handguns they have on hand that I hadn't seem locally like the new SIG 1911-22 and they even had a S&W Governor in the case waiting for approval. Walked out with some nicely priced JHP's and 5.11 pants.

Just left there.. very nice store. Big selection of accessories. I grabbed a box of 40 s&w and an extra sr9c mag. Some beautiful Colt revolvers as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I had the chance to stop by before heading into the office. Ray and Christine are super nice people, and were extremely helpful. Picked up a new Remington 1911 and while Chris was doing the paperwork Ray was giving me a tour of all of his Colts. Also he has some Colt autos coming in on consignment. I have not seen that many Pythons in one shop. Gorgeous guns, if I had the extra $. Decent selection, a little of everything. They have a new customer that's for sure.

I pop in there to say hello and always manage to leave with something without even trying. [wink] They carry a lot more accessories than any of the other local shops because of customer feedback! Easy: customer comes in asking for "x" and you don't have it ..... guess what they are forced to order it online. UA takes special orders and never ask me for a deposit. I am more than happy to pay a little more for it if I can walk out of a store with it in my hand as opposed to waiting for it and getting it a week later: after shipping for smaller items, you can end up paying MORE for it.

Chris and Ray are nice folks! Not fake for sure. Go visit them and you will not be disappointed. BTW, they have a nice S&W model 18 - some one buy it PLEASE. I don't need another firearm. [thinking]

Take a look at their ammo - they try to keep a good affordable selection! [grin]

I pop in there to say hello and always manage to leave with something without even trying. [wink] They carry a lot more accessories than any of the other local shops because of customer feedback! ....

+1 on this. I've asked about some random accessories in passing, and lo and behold next time I'm there they've got them in the shop. Great guys.

Stopped in today to grab some cleaning supplies..seen an old Winchester 94 that I just couldn't pass up for $200..been wanting to add a lever gun to the collection. Took it to the range and it shot dead on ..great score. Very friendly shop. Good people

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I also was in today (first time). Very nice layout in the shop and I'm not sure if they have more accessories than most places, or they're just laid out better, but browsing around almost everything I could think of was there, in a layout I could understand, and a few things I asked about were pointed out to me.

I was looking for a pistol to start CC and had 3 that I wanted to look at, and they had all three available, and quickly had all three out and on the counter for me to handle and examine. In talking to Christine, I mentioned a few of the things I liked and a few I didn't on the ones i was looking at, and she brought my attention to a 4th choice. Well 10 minutes later, I was leaving with that 4th choice.

Plan is tomorrow is to hit the range and get used to firing it, and then start to carry (that should be an experience..*laugh*).

Definitely will be going back. I saw several colts I would LOVE to purchase, but as my goal was a CC revolver, they were just not in the cards for now.

I've been in a few times and been very happy. My wife picked up a gun I wanted at xmas there. She came home talking about how much she liked a Sig P238 they showed her when she was in there. I can take a hint and went back and got the P238 for her. Decent prices on ammo and on the 2 guns we picked up.

I stopped in. Nice selection but prices on handguns i was interested in were rather high. But then again i was only looking and did not ask for a better price. I did buy a magazine for my Ruger 22 at a fair price and they were very friendly.

I stopped in. Nice selection but prices on handguns i was interested in were rather high. But then again i was only looking and did not ask for a better price. I did buy a magazine for my Ruger 22 at a fair price and they were very friendly.
I also have found them to be expensive the last few times I was there. I got nowhere when I informed them four seasons had the same p238 for almost 200 less.

The regular price on the P238 I got my wife was higher than what Four Seasons lists, but Undercover had a 10% off sale going on at Xmas which put it at just about the same price as Four Seasons and I did not have to deal with RT 128 during the holiday season :) They also had Seecamp .32's (in-stock) below what Four Seasons lists. Did not look at prices on other guns much but am not surprised Four Seasons prices on guns are generally better.

As much as I like Four Seasons for both price and selection having someplace local worked out well for me this time.

Just got back from Undercover, as the stars finally aligned for me to be in that neck of the woods.

very nice place, Ray spent a lot of time showing me around and talking about his plans. He's clearly passionate about his business. I think he clearly gets the customer service thing. [smile]

Were I not to be unemployed soon, I would be very much in trouble with SWMBO about now. 2 Beautiful Pythons, one blue, one nickle plated, were center stage, and something I could probably wiggle out of if the paychecks were predictable after next month. Well, at least for one, probably not both. [laugh]

Lots of Sigs, Colts, Rugers and colt EBRs. Also, a lot more accessories than some of the other shops I've been in recently. Ray also seemed to have a wide variety of holsters and 5.11 clothing.

Another temptation I must learn to control in Hudson, now. great place.

Are they still running the Springfield M1A raffle? I purchased a couple of tickets a month or so ago:)

Just got back from Undercover, as the stars finally aligned for me to be in that neck of the woods.

very nice place, Ray spent a lot of time showing me around and talking about his plans. He's clearly passionate about his business. I think he clearly gets the customer service thing. [smile]

Were I not to be unemployed soon, I would be very much in trouble with SWMBO about now. 2 Beautiful Pythons, one blue, one nickle plated, were center stage, and something I could probably wiggle out of if the paychecks were predictable after next month. Well, at least for one, probably not both. [laugh]

Lots of Sigs, Colts, Rugers and colt EBRs. Also, a lot more accessories than some of the other shops I've been in recently. Ray also seemed to have a wide variety of holsters and 5.11 clothing.

Another temptation I must learn to control in Hudson, now. great place.

I just stopped in there for the first time today. Very impressed! Wasn't crowded and the lady behind the counter, Chris, was very helpful and nice. I live so much closer to a competing store in Clinton and I won't mention it's name cuz I like them a lot. I was looking for some JHP ammo for my new 9 and they had diddly-squat for choices. By comparison, Undercover had a myriad of choices. I was also overwhelmed by the choices of holsters and mags. They don't have as many hand guns as the place in Clinton but it was a nice selection. Even some Glocks and a lot of Colts. They had 4 different mustangs chambered in .380 that I had never seen before, miniature 1911's. Very nice. A pretty nice selection of long guns, including about a dozen AR's.
Check it out if you are in the area, very convenient to 495 and 290. A stones throw from the rotary in Hudson. http://undercoverarms.com/
PS Mil-dot, they still had the M1 they were raffling.

Stopped by today.......they actually have a S&W E series, scandium round butt in the case. It was all I could do to walk out with my tax refund intact. $1259

I had a job that took me right past the place today, so I couldn't resist a quick look-see on the way back.
They had a nice selection of Colts, revolvers and autos. Three Pythons, a few Mustangs, a .380 Officers ACP plus some nice vintage 1911's. I also saw a decent selection of SIG's, including a few P238's, about a dozen AR's in various flavors and a few of the new Remington 1911's. I also spotted some new Marlin rifles, including a really sweet 1894C in .357, and they had some Henrys in stock too. They also had a nice selection of the new Charter Arms snubbies and a pair of collector grade Colt Buntlines.
They must have their Class III now because they had a full-auto Mac 10 in the case too.
Nice little shop, I wish I had more time to check out the ammo and other stuff, but I had to get back to work.
I did speak briefly to the lady running the place, I told her I heard good things about them through NES.
I'll have to stop in again when I have more time, and when I have some money to spend. [wink]

I had a job that took me right past the place today, so I couldn't resist a quick look-see on the way back.
They had a nice selection of Colts, revolvers and autos. Three Pythons, a few Mustangs, a .380 Officers ACP plus some nice vintage 1911's. I also saw a decent selection of SIG's, including a few P238's, about a dozen AR's in various flavors and a few of the new Remington 1911's. I also spotted some new Marlin rifles, including a really sweet 1894C in .357, and they had some Henrys in stock too. They also had a nice selection of the new Charter Arms snubbies and a pair of collector grade Colt Buntlines.
They must have their Class III now because they had a full-auto Mac 10 in the case too.
Nice little shop, I wish I had more time to check out the ammo and other stuff, but I had to get back to work.
I did speak briefly to the lady running the place, I told her I heard good things about them through NES.
I'll have to stop in again when I have more time, and when I have some money to spend. [wink]

Hey Zappa, I'll be sending you my wish list, .....you know, for the next time you stop in there.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom