UMass rumored to be dropping the musket

If you are as old as me, you'll remember when, under PC pressure, changed from the Redmen to the Minutemen. How about changing to the Immigrants--that'd work.

If Sam the Minuteman does not need to grab his musket, he will be ready to fight sooner.

What he will be using to defend his countrymen is still up for debate.

Maybe an ax.
no ax, just some kind words and reasoning skills to parry isis and the Russians. isn't that all we need when everybody can love each other, and I'm afraid that the gov't wants to love me next.

Their science programs are well insulated from the political BS. In fact a lot of people in the sciences are pro gun and shoot. Go figure.

While this is probably true the back end/administration of these state colleges and so on are nearly all 110% moonbats.

I'm a senior at UMass and the school has never struck me as being anti. As a matter of fact gun owner's rights and the second amendment has come up frequently during class discussions, usually initiated by me, but discussed nonetheless.

Will they give you written permission to bypass MGL 269-10J? If not, then it's anti... like every other college in the state.

-Mike

Last edited:
We'll always have the musket on the state quarter. If you look closely enough, you can infer guns on the NJ quarter (Washington's crew crossing the Deleware)

See how that works for them when there door is kicked in and all there shit is taken and there are no constitutional rights left.

They never cared about their constitutional rights to begin with so why would they miss them? It's a falsity that even most moonbats care about civil rights. They lean on things like the constitution when it is politically expedient for them to do so but that doesn't mean that they believe in individuals actually having large amounts of personal freedom.

-Mike

Few things:

UMass's main campus is in Amherst, Mass. Amherst was never the site of a major operation or skirmish during the Revolution, nor was it even famous for any resident who fought in the Revolution. They might get away with Seth Pomeroy since he was from Northampton.

A more historically correct mascot would be the "Frowning Pilgrim", or "Resting Bitch-Pale Faces" or "Cranks who did not tolerate 'new and dangerous opinions'."

Besides, when I think of UMass, I think of UMass Dartmouth. They already have a very interesting mascot.

2014newbedford.jpg

Our universities, one has a duck and the other has a beaver. Libs run the schools so one day the beaver will have his teeth pulled and be called a rodent.[smile]

While this is probably true the back end/administration of these state colleges and so on are nearly all 110% moonbats.

Will they give you written permission to bypass MGL 269-10J? If not, then it's anti... like every other college in the state.

-Mike
Ok you win. [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom