• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UMass rumored to be dropping the musket

There has been no press on this I can find, but I have heard through back-channels UMA may be trying to remove Minuteman Sam's musket from the branding. Itll be interesting to see how this ends up going.

Something to bring up when they call screaming for donations.

This could just be a BS rumor, or the word of someone misinformed.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

If Sam the Minuteman does not need to grab his musket, he will be ready to fight sooner.

What he will be using to defend his countrymen is still up for debate.

Maybe an ax.

I am a graduate and a patriot. I would only send my daughter there because I know her brain won't be spoiled by the progressive BS and I know a she would make good of a college education. What a bunch of traitors.

Their science programs are well insulated from the political BS. In fact a lot of people in the sciences are pro gun and shoot. Go figure.

Mike

And swap it out for what? A flower? maybe a feather?
My how far we have fallen. Embarrassing really.

There has been no press on this I can find, but I have heard through back-channels UMA may be trying to remove Minuteman Sam's musket from the branding. Itll be interesting to see how this ends up going.

You need to get with the program, you neanderthal. We are a new and enlightened generation.

Guns are no longer needed... but massive rubber schlongs are.

Check out these gals. Their parents are surely proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkCgAJxwNhc

What Sam the Minuteman need is a big large double-ended one... Make love... not war.

I'm a senior at UMass and the school has never struck me as being anti. As a matter of fact gun owner's rights and the second amendment has come up frequently during class discussions, usually initiated by me, but discussed nonetheless.

After seeing that "Trigger Warning" sign at Hofstra last week I'm actually kinda shocked that one of these "Millennial" pansy asses out at UMass hasn't raised the issue sooner about this "OMG! WTF? A g-g-g-GUN!!!" horrific image in their emblem....(I'm often sarcastic in many of my NES posts, but I'm dead serious about this.
I mean, after all, we're talking about a generation of brainwashed little crybaby p*ssies of today, who've never had as much as a schoolyard playground shoving match with a fellow 3rd grader without Mommy's intervention and a meeting in the Vice-Principal's office with the offending "bully's" soccer mom....

Just sayin'

ac5a09469cb7ba1a4045680c31fcd6c3.jpg

Last edited:
Their science programs are well insulated from the political BS. In fact a lot of people in the sciences are pro gun and shoot. Go figure.

Mike

Agreed. You can go through four years at UMass and never have to really interact with the "safe spaces" crowd (maybe with the exception of some dreaded Gen Ed courses). Most of the people there are actually normal, even though you wouldn't know from the media attention a small minority gets.

Mike

I know A LOT OF people that love to shoot and go shooting whenever someone invites them...but they are against people owning guns.

A friend of mine loves skeet shooting, but hates that, according to him, anyone can own a gun in MA and he doesn't care if cops can search you without a warrant as long as it makes his daughter safer. This all backfired on him when a bouncer picked on him for no reason and I said "If it makes a girl safer in the club..." - that got to him.

I went to an ACLU panel discussion at school the other day. 99% of you guys would have agreed with 100% of what they said (I did grill them after the panel for their silence on 2A issues as an org, they danced around my questions). Point being, they aknowledged that the majority of the public, in the case of this discussion when it came to 1A and 4A, would accept a trade in liberty for safety. Thats just how it is. Most people are shortsighted idiots.

Mike

I went to an ACLU panel discussion at school the other day. 99% of you guys would have agreed with 100% of what they said (I did grill them after the panel for their silence on 2A issues as an org, they danced around my questions). Point being, they aknowledged that the majority of the public, in the case of this discussion when it came to 1A and 4A, would accept a trade in liberty for safety. Thats just how it is. Most people are shortsighted idiots.

Mike

See how that works for them when there door is kicked in and all there shit is taken and there are no constitutional rights left.

Back
Top Bottom