TUF 10 finale tonight

based on the fact that he's a gorilla from the internet that is use to knocking out out of shape bouncers from friendlys' restaurants...

Kimbos come a long way.
Don't expect him to fight tonight, expect him to fight Houston Alexander at a catchweight fight for the TUF live event.

As a golden gloves boxer speaking...you people know nothing about fighting...Yes, kimbo would beat all of your out of shape rear ends just like he does in his youtube videos fighting out of shape knuckleheads...when he fights someone that can throw a punch he's DONE!! Heed my words...

I actually have come to like Kimbo watching this show. He is remarkably humble, personable and very eager to learn.

Don't get me wrong Kimbo is personable....when did this show become all about kimbo?....I like him...he seems like a good guy but, Kimbo versus someone that can fight....HE'S DONE!

Somebody has been a bit too deep in the sauce tonight.... Been a member for 6 months and half of his posts are tonight, a couple even talking to himself in his own thread. [rofl][rofl][rofl]

k

Kimbo has suprised me. A lot.

I thought he was a meathead. He's putting in work.

As someone who trains MMA, I respect his efforts.

As a golden glove boxer...I'll be honest, you can't speak as an expert on MMA...aside from the VERY limited boxing piece of it.

As a golden gloves boxer speaking...you people know nothing about fighting...Yes, kimbo would beat all of your out of shape rear ends just like he does in his youtube videos fighting out of shape knuckleheads...when he fights someone that can throw a punch he's DONE!! Heed my words...

Wow, you really know what your talking about. [rolleyes] I could only dream of knowing as much about fighting as you. [rolleyes] But I'm too out of shape to know anything. If you want to cut weight to 135lbs I can show you what I know. [wink]

I was sad to see that Marcus lost, but I know he will have a future in the UFC. As for Kimbo, he had a shot to fight and turned it down because of arthritis, come on. He calls himself a fighter? I hope he spent some time training because he has no chance against anyone with a wrestling backround.

Just wondering? Did I claim to be an expert on boxing....on mma? No I didn't I am just a fan of both...you people gotta stop drinking the cool aid...

Anyways back to the original topic...Big country surpised me big time...

Just wondering? Did I claim to be an expert on boxing....on mma? No I didn't I am just a fan of both...you people gotta stop drinking the cool aid...

By doing what?
The same thing he did in his last two fights?
The guy might be a very talented fighter...but he just looks like the blob and puts on painfully boring fights.

Since your the resident fighting expert in this thread I'm shocked that you are surprised Roy Nelson is in the finals, since he was heavily favored to win this show as soon it was announced that he was in it this summer.

But you knew that, becuase your a boxer. [rofl]

I don't get to watch a lot of UFC but I'm glad Kimbo won... Going after his bad knee is cheap in my mind. Houston bored the crap out me in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom