• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 +1

Lol in Connecticut if you were a good boi and registered your shit, if you carry a pistol with a "high cap" but load the magazine to 11 but none in the chamber, instant felony. When a cop pulls you over, make sure to take out the gun and chamber a round. Then you're good to go.

Lol in Connecticut if you were a good boi and registered your shit, if you carry a pistol with a "high cap" but load the magazine to 11 but none in the chamber, instant felony. When a cop pulls you over, make sure to take out the gun and chamber a round. Then you're good to go.
to the afterlife?

Side note my G44 10 rounder can fit 11, send me to prison please.

I carry 12 in the S&W 6946 pre ban. I then stopped carrying 12 round magazines and the 15 round magazines and left them at home carrying Hillary era 10 round mags instead. Younger cops can be real blanks.

Legal to do who would know if your carrying anyways.

Another favorite one I heard was “State police can’t carry their clip in their gun off duty”.

I say give all cops 10 rounds just like the plebs

At first, I thought it was just rumors and people making up stuff until I heard of an incident through a close person, my cousin’s friend. It happened to him.

It happened to a friend of a friend and now he’s trying to fight it in court.

It always happens to a friend of a friend.

If this isn't bullshit, you need to post a case number, and here's why: NES is probably the one place on the whole internet that would contain people who'd be willing to help in the defense of a guy like that, and when I say "help" I'm talking about recommending lawyers or even contributing money to your friend's friend's cousin (who also works at Fenway, kehd).

Nobody here believes you, unless you cite the case.

There’s a difference of I heard it from a friend of a friend….. and well, I know a guy who knows a guy.

The first one’s fantasy the second one is never anything you want to get involved in

More then likely it wasn’t the 11 rounds (i bet the violator is trying to keep it on the down low), that he got caught with an “off roster” gun, and he is trying to keep the FFL from joining him in prison. Sounds like a loyal dude!

More then likely it wasn’t the 11 rounds (i bet the violator is trying to keep it on the down low), that he got caught with an “off roster” gun, and he is trying to keep the FFL from joining him in prison. Sounds like a loyal dude!
No, absolutely not.

“Off roster” means nothing. If a dealer did something that was questionable they wouldn’t need the person in possession of it. They would just track it right back to the FFL.

They’re usually is more to a story. This sounds like just a story to me because that didn’t happen.

We’ll have to get together and Wright fiction novels and maybe throw in a “choose your own adventure“ book it would be deathly f***ed up if reptile was involved… every ending would be the same…

I've been hearing a few stories about LTC holders being arrested in Boston after being pulled over for a traffic violation. The arrest was based on carrying a round in the chamber and a full 10 round magazine. I heard you can fight it and be cleared of any wrong doing but the devil is in the fighting and in the courts. has anyone experienced anything like this or do you know of anyone that may have had this experienced.

Free no more.
And even being cleared they will now need to disclose the arrest and court appearance as a defendant which insidiously can then be used as a dis-qualifier.

Back
Top Bottom