• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EFA-10 ISSUES ANYONE

geoguy8

NES Member
Anyone having trouble with the FA-10 on line form today? I'm trying to register a CMP Garand, and after entering my info, get a "Stale Data Error" msg, stating data I'm attempting to access has expired. Has registration of out of state long gun purchase changed ?
thanks

I'm surprised anybody even registers their guns now being that all that info is made pubic and given to criminals to rob you.

Not only that if you are registering an AR you violating the AG's edict and opening yourself up for confiscation.

I'm surprised anybody even registers their guns now being that all that info is made pubic and given to criminals to rob you.

Not only that if you are registering an AR you violating the AG's edict and opening yourself up for confiscation.
That's one way to market your$ 800 $2000 post PRE Healey lower receivers. 😂

Last edited:
That's one way to market your $800 post Healey lower receivers. 😂
Hello???

My Noveske Lowers are PRE HEALEY!!!!

Hence the premium!!!

EDIT:

They are not $800, either.

This part is pure bullshit. Please point to a case or even an indictment. Her press conference edict is not f***ing law. There probably has been like 6,000 AR variants registered in there since like 2016.... [rofl]

Hello???

Hence the premium!!!

EDIT:

I don't know if you are that dedicated to the meme or actually believe the edict carries weight. Given you've been bumping your thread every week for 4 years now.......

If that was pre ban, you'd want, what, $10k for one?

Last edited:
Hello???

Hence the premium!!!

EDIT:

Bro my $29 combat armory billet lowers make your Noveske appear like the jarred farts of an OF thot. No offense of course as I am a free market capitalist.

I don't know if you are that dedicated to the meme or actually believe the edict carries weight. Given you've been bumping your thread every week for 4 years now.

If that was pre ban, you'd want, what, $10k for one?

He is trying to get some sucker to pay him $2K for his lowers by lying to people.

He is trying to get some sucker to pay him $2K for his lowers by lying to people.

Given that we're mass there is a never ending stream of pant shitters that seem to love this shit.... [rofl] so there's that.... its a flat earther level of emotional investment that I will never understand. There are people in this state afraid of modifying their rubber band 13 lb Mensturation and Pee triggers.... [rofl] like WTAF.

All that and from what I can see those 'chainsaw' lowers are just plain jane mil spec, if you blocked off the logo and addr they'd be functionally indistinguishable from a mil spec anderson.

The funny part is that if we follow the pre-healy nonsense, those noveske lowers are trash because they had to be registered prior.

Possessed, I believe. And when he sells it, he is probably going to be giving them the receipt and encouraging them to say they personally bought it, despite an EFA-10 transfer being done from him to the new owner.

Possessed, I believe. And when he sells it, he is probably going to be giving them the receipt and encouraging them to say they personally bought it, despite an EFA-10 transfer being done from him to the new owner.
I don't believe you can legally efa-10 a lower without it first being built into a functional gun. I would think that renders this particular concept of a 'pre healy lower' as null and void...

I don't believe you can legally efa-10 a lower without it first being built into a functional gun. I would think that renders this particular concept of a 'pre healy lower' as null and void...

You are required to register it within 7 days of it being operational and able to be fired..... but you are the only one who knows when it was fully built. You can register it before then if you desire.

Given that we're mass there is a never ending stream of pant shitters that seem to love this shit.... [rofl] so there's that.... its a flat earther level of emotional investment that I will never understand. There are people in this state afraid of modifying their rubber band 13 lb Mensturation and Pee triggers.... [rofl] like WTAF.
I know a guy who works at a local gun shop who mentioned that many people still walk in and try to use code words while asking if they have "post" healey lowers in stock. Always reminds me of those prohibition speak easy movies scenes where the guy opens the little eye slot and goes PASSWORD??!! 😂😂😂

You are required to register it within 7 days of it being operational and able to be fired..... but you are the only one who knows when it was fully built. You can register it before then if you desire.
I'm not sure what the actual legal ramifications would be for falsifying info on an efa-10 but you're 'not supposed to', in spite of your 'desire'.
I know if I were doing a private sale transaction on a lower and the seller wanted to efa-10 it to me the deal would not happen. Not necessarily for the above reason but still...

I'm not sure what the actual legal ramifications would be for falsifying info on an efa-10 but you're 'not supposed to', in spite of your 'desire'.
I know if I were doing a private sale transaction on a lower and the seller wanted to efa-10 it to me the deal would not happen. Not necessarily for the above reason but still...
There would be no legal ramifications. In the same way only you know when a lower is fully built and ready to be fired, only you know when you stripped that lower back down to put the parts on a different build.

I'm with you on the second half. Just for his Noveske to actually be "pre-healy" it would have had to have already been registered.

THere would be no legal ramifications. In the same way only you know when a lower is fully built and ready to be fired, only you know when you stripped that lower back down to put the parts on a different build.
So you don't believe there's a possibility of legal ramifications when falsifying info on a gov't document? I've never suggested I think you'd actually get caught.
In the context of the particular lower that I've been referencing and being is discussed in this thread, I get the impression it was never built, which to me would mean it can't be considered 'pre' anything.
IMO it's just a stripped mil spec lower and enjoys no 'special status' other than the logo. Well, I guess maybe it's 'special' due to it's owner and it's notoriousness on this site, a bastion of professional level shillery and disingenuous pant shitting...

Maura’s guidance says the lower had to be in state before July 2016.

I have proof with serial numbers from the FFL that the lowers were in state before that.

That’s why these Noveske lowers are so valuable.

They come with copies of the FFL invoice with dates and serial numbers.

They have papers.

My lowers are for customers that want to comply with Healey’s guidance.

I also say in the ad that nobody had ever prosecuted besides that guy in the ad.

There would be no legal ramifications. In the same way only you know when a lower is fully built and ready to be fired, only you know when you stripped that lower back down to put the parts on a different build.

I'm with you on the second half. Just for his Noveske to actually be "pre-healy" it would have had to have already been registered.

Anyone having trouble with the FA-10 on line form today? I'm trying to register a CMP Garand, and after entering my info, get a "Stale Data Error" msg, stating data I'm attempting to access has expired. Has registration of out of state long gun purchase changed ?
thanks
Looks like somebody else was able to register. That's a weird error I have not seen when doing EFA10's. Maybe clear your cache and try again?

Back
Top Bottom