• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'Tremendous increase' in number of Jews purchasing firearms in wake of Hamas attack

Oh they are easily "convertible", I mean who doesn't want to learn to better protect themselves and their family?

They are still going to vote Dem though.

Greater good and all that shit.
I voted for Obama and then voted for Trump, people are malleable their minds can be changed. Look at how much money is spent on media to keep people thinking a certain way. I also used to be anti-2A until I was exposed to pro 2A arguments & statistics

I voted for Obama and then voted for Trump, people are malleable their minds can be changed. Look at how much money is spent on media to keep people thinking a certain way. I also used to be anti-2A until I was exposed to pro 2A arguments & statistics
Yep I know a lot of people that used to be liberals and now would never vote that way. Don’t discount someone just because they voted poorly in the past. People change.

Its amazing that someone who registered here 2 weeks ago with a username of a fictional karate club series on Netflix just happens to be part of the .001% of Liberals who changed their mind and morals after shooting a gun.. Amazing!!!

Yep I know a lot of people that used to be liberals and now would never vote that way. Don’t discount someone just because they voted poorly in the past. People change.
Arm your potential enemies in an effort to convert them.. Works some of the time, right? The other part of the time you get antifa lol

A neighbor is Jewish, and a gun guy. A great young man. And a staunch republican.

He pings me yesterday to see if I'd like to shoot that afternoon. I had other plans so I politely declined.

He said his highly liberal brother has, for years, criticized my neighbor's interest in firearms and the number of guns he has.

Now the brother, who previously held guns in disdain, wanted to learn to shoot. Wants to get his license and buy guns.

His brother is scared about what is going on in the world.

Last edited:
A neighbor is Jewish, and a gun guy. A great young man.

He pings me yesterday to see if I'd like to shoot that afternoon. I had other plans so I politely declined.

He said his highly liberal brother has, for years, criticized my neighbor's interest in firearms and the number of guns he has.

Now the brother, who previously held guns in disdain, wanted to learn to shoot. Wants to get his license and buy guns.

This is the disconnect some gun owners have.. Just because someone owns a gun does not mean they are on "our" side or will change the way they vote just because they all the sudden want to own a gun. Like if I transitioned into a woman or figured we need to be the world's police wouldn't mean I would start voting democrat :)

A gun is nothing but a tool.

Antifa owns guns and train with them, are they on "our" side and did they vote for Trump?

But everybody can just keep signaling their virtues by helping to arm your potential enemy while they vote for people to take away what's left of your freedom.

In 1950, there were roughly about 5 million jews and 200k muslims in the US. Today, both numbers are about 7.9 million. Jews in the US were descriminated against in some areas but mostly left alone. Today they see the anti Israel mobs protesting and getting “in your face” violent. They don’t feel safe any more and are adjusting their stance accordingly.

In 1950, there were roughly about 5 million jews and 200k muslims in the US. Today, both numbers are about 7.9 million. Jews in the US were descriminated against in some areas but mostly left alone. Today they see the anti Israel mobs protesting and getting “in your face” violent. They don’t feel safe any more and are adjusting their stance accordingly.

I get why people in the Middle East may hate Jews AND the US for supplying them with money and bombs used to kill Muslims. What I don't get is why any American hates Jews purely based on their religion.

I don't really care that someone is Jewish, but if they start of any conversation like "as a Jew", I just tune out. Just like I would tune out if anyone started a conversation with "as a Catholic, as a Muslim, as a teacher..." etc.. I respect the person, not the religion or profession. What I don't like is the US supporting a nation that can support itself, a nation/religion that seems to just want to portray itself as a constant victim to garner compassion and monetary support from people that suffer from eternal guilt. Maybe Germany is a better country for Israel to siphon money from, or is there not many Jewish politicians IN Germany to get that done?

Let Israel be, if American Jews/dual citizenshipers feel so strongly about your Israel, fly your ass over there and fight for it. Don't expect the US or anyone else to do all the dirty work or fund it for you. Build your own bombs, equip your own army, why must other nations do this shit for you? You wanted to establish a nation/territory in the middle of your enemies, deal with it and defend it.

American Jews concerned with the amount of Pali's in the US spouting hate?? Well, elections have consequences. Stop voting for open border war mongering politicians.

A neighbor is Jewish, and a gun guy. A great young man.

I find that sometimes, you can hear words, understand their meaning, and comprehend the message, but you can't relate. Then something happens, and it clicks. That probably explains the change.

I'm sure that there are some "useful idiots" who are involved because it's a Jewish / Palestinian thing.

But I really believe that the leaders of these protests care nothing about the actual conflict, and are just using it as an excuse to create chaos, violence and mayhem.

Its amazing that someone who registered here 2 weeks ago with a username of a fictional karate club series on Netflix just happens to be part of the .001% of Liberals who changed their mind and morals after shooting a gun.. Amazing!!!
maybe I should change my name to something really original & badass like GlockSigHiPoint. Also I first shot a gun when I was 7, and I challenge you to a karate match

I'm sure that there are some "useful idiots" who are involved because it's a Jewish / Palestinian thing.

But I really believe that the leaders of these protests care nothing about the actual conflict, and are just using it as an excuse to create chaos, violence and mayhem.
Exactly. The useful idiot strategy is coming straight down from Shia Iran to every country that has Muslims in it. They will happily fight Israel to the last Palestinian if it brings in all the surrounding Sunni countries. They can pay a small amount to fund Hamas and Hezbola and get all their historical enemies to kill each other while starting destabilizing riots in every western country. This strategy works so they keep doing it.

And to increase their need for power and satisfy their greed.

How do we know this to be true?? Are a bunch of people with yarmulkes and New York accents buying guns?

“To be honest with you, I hate guns,” Peter, 76, shouted over the sound of gunshots Saturday afternoon as his wife took aim at a target at Gun World in Deerfield Beach. “But it’s better us than someone else.”

The Jewish couple had arrived for their Intro to Handguns lesson with Florida Firearms Training about noon. Peter, who asked to keep his last name private for safety reasons, had shot a rifle decades ago; his wife had never shot a gun before. By the end of the day they would be returning home with one.

So would Justine Youngleson, 58, and Sandi Lazar, 65, a South African Jewish couple from Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, and Jackie Rubin, 64, a former orthodox Jew who converted to Christianity, who wore a T-shirt with a giant heart on it and described herself as a “very peaceful person.”

Across South Florida, Jewish residents are buying guns and learning to use them, many of them older, more liberal-leaning people who never thought they’d touch a gun in their lives. Spouses are dragging each other to lessons, children are going with parents. Introductory shooting classes are booked up months into the future, even on the Sabbath, because people are so desperate for slots.

Still others are buying security cameras, taking self-defense classes like Krav Maga, the Israeli martial arts that focuses on surviving real-life scenarios, contemplating leaving jewelry at home, and removing mezuzahs from their doors, as they speak of a fear they have not felt before.

Continues...

Back
Top Bottom