• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'Tremendous increase' in number of Jews purchasing firearms in wake of Hamas attack

All I do is watch pallets go to Kia Ukraine now I just gotta wait for them to go to Tel Aviv….

I wonder if the Jews are skin flinting us.

How many of these newly armed Jews voted for Biden and deny that he's partly responsible for what happened? The fact that American Jews vote for Dems will never stop boggling my mind. How the F are we supposed to enforce "never again" if we're not armed??

I took one of my Jewish anti gun friends to the range a few years ago at MFS. Really proud of him for entertaining the idea and trying it out. But I was surprised at how much the guy was shaking with fear to his core while holding the pistol. He lives in NYC now with his wifey so no need for guns ever since the whole city is a gun free zone lol.

Maybe Newton should have allowed that gun shop to open. 🤔 🤔
No anti-2A person’s stance will ever change. They could have their front door kicked in, get tied up and forced to watch their children raped and killed, and they would go to an anti-2A rally the next day. You have to understand their state of mind is that if guns are made illegal or extremely hard to obtain for licensed individuals, then criminals will not get them. They literally want the government to confiscate all firearms in private hands in the nation and they truly believe that this would end all ”gun violence.” They have absolutely no problem with sacrificing Constitutional or privacy rights to make this goal happen.

Introducing 2 on Wednesday, and teaching a license class for another pair next weekend.
An opportunity to alert them to the legislative situation."You're doing all this good work, but you should know, there's legislation afoot..." the licensee learning what a mess it is now can often be the most "WTF, they're gonna make this worse?!?!?!?!" kinda person and, one hopes, the kind who makes calls.

An opportunity to alert them to the legislative situation."You're doing all this good work, but you should know, there's legislation afoot..." the licensee learning what a mess it is now can often be the most "WTF, they're gonna make this worse?!?!?!?!" kinda person and, one hopes, the kind who makes calls.
That's part of the law talk

All I can add to this is that guns sales locally (MA) were very brisk this weekend, making for a lot of happy shop owners. In my travels hitting many shops, I heard the same message over and over again. Sales are great! I was even shown an impressive stack of 4473 forms at one shop for just one day. Holy cow! [laugh]

I think it's mainly the very bad legislative situation here in MA and not the crazy violence in Israel. Can't know which buyers were Jews or "Other", but given how long it would take new Jewish shooters to get licensed in MA in order to buy a gun, I'm betting mostly "Others"... 🤔

All I can add to this is that guns sales locally (MA) were very brisk this weekend, making for a lot of happy shop owners. In my travels hitting many shops, I heard the same message over and over again. Sales are great! I was even shown an impressive stack of 4473 forms at one shop for just one day. Holy cow! [laugh]

I think it's mainly the very bad legislative situation here in MA and not the crazy violence in Israel. Can't know which buyers were Jews or "Other", but given how long it would take new Jewish shooters to get licensed in MA in order to buy a gun, I'm betting mostly "Others"... 🤔
Last weekend, I saw a huge rush to buy and given the handling behavior I saw, I was having a hard time not seeing value in a live fire training requirement. (No, not the crap that's in this bill.. just a general point about lack of training being scary to be around.)

Last weekend, I saw a huge rush to buy and given the handling behavior I saw, I was having a hard time not seeing value in a live fire training requirement. (No, not the crap that's in this bill.. just a general point about lack of training being scary to be around.)
FIFY
why should everything be solved by empowering the government to kidnap and murder people?
Why can't we just build a culture around continual personal growth? Why can't we freely help our neighbors to stop having yet another first year of experience?

Edit - also, how does live fire change people's muzzle discipline? There are too many dents and holes in the baffles and ceiling of our indoor range to believe that's the issue...

So jump to the 2A side when convenient but prior to, they supported the anti 2A candidates who are in support of disarming all Americans.

Sounds fair. And if or when the Hamas threat is neutralized they go back to being anti 2A.

Who needs’em.

2A is a full time commitment. Not concerned with part timers for convenience or fudds.

I hear the argument over and over again on the lib side. 'real men don't need guns to feel like a man'. 'why do you need all those guns? compensating?'
“Why do you need all those shoes? Why do you need all those hair extensions? Why do you need all those handbags?”

COMPENSATING?

View attachment 809107

I hear the argument over and over again on the lib side. 'real men don't need guns to feel like a man'. 'why do you need all those guns? compensating?'

And here I was thinking that the masculine thing to do was to protect your family/children, and to do so effectively. One might say that it is not masculine to gamble your children’s lives on being foolishly overconfident in your hand to hand fighting ability against unknown threats.

But, what do I know? Clearly Hogg is the epitome of all that is man and an expert on masculinity. 😆

Back
Top Bottom