traveling to NH: gun shops? map?

Wish there was a map like the one for MA. Is there one that I'm missing? Heading up to Polar Caves area this weekend. What are some good places up there? Thanks.

There isn't really anything I am aware of in the Plymouth area. On the way up, Riley's in Hooksett is your best bet. They have the largest selection in the area. Their prices can be hit or miss. I used to think that they were always higher, but within the last few years this has not been the case. A lot of the guys jacked up their prices after the election. Riley's didn't go overboard.

If not Riley's in Hooksett, most likely any Walmart also, I imagine. Are there any NH Walmarts which are better or worse choices for 9mm and .22LR? Planning a NH trip for some liquor, ammo, home supplies, etc.

2 guys smoke shop has locations in Salem, Seabrook? and Nashua. (pick one, depending on where you are coming and going from). Another nice thing about the one in Salem is that Ham Radio Outlet is a few miles down the road in the other direction. (Rte 28).

I like Tobacco Haven on Rte 13 in Brookline, better, though. There is a state liquor store next door to it too, as well as a packy with beer etc.

As far as gun shops go the only ones I go to are MFL, Rileys, and Stateline in Plaistow (not to be confused with the "State Line" in Mason, different owner). There's also Collectors in Pelham. It all depends on where you are coming from and going to.

-Mike

I've got a google map for places I like in southern NH, even covers a few places in MA (e.g. Firefly's BBQ). PM me with your google username if interested in view/edit access.

I'm thinking about putting together a second google map showing places in New Hampshire where you can find food after 9PM, but with just a half dozen entries, it'd be a sparse map indeed..

Dont use the search on a gps. I was up at my camp last year in Fitzwilliam and decided to try and find a local shop. I did a search for guns and firearms and the gps came up with a few places. I jumped in my truck and off I went. After driving around for hours I could not find a shop that was still in business.

RT. 3 north to exit 8. Go west on 101a for approximately 5 miles and you will find the gun heaven which is known as Sportsman's Trading................................................................................

Seriously, ignore this post entirely unless you want to meet a nice dog (if it's still living).

I know that place on Route 13 DRGRANT is talking about. Any Walmarts near there? How about Market Baskets? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom