today's member shoot in NH - post pix HERE

Was great fun - the rain held off, the first volley of thousands of rounds going down range was deafening, the amount of brass on the ground was amazing and the people were, as always, friendly.

NHTimba - this was not only the first shoot you've put together but also the first NES shoot you've "attended". Good job!

Kalahari - thanks again for making the targets

Thanks too to those who made/brought target stands.

And the Sig Sauer guys were friendly, brought guns and ammo for us to try. What to buy, what to buy...

We raised a bit of money for the TVI effort as well.

Folks who aren't GREEN need to GO GREEN and share in the fun.

Lots of photos should be showing up - there were plenty of cameras on hand

ETA: and of course all of those who let me try their toys! Timber, Gonzo, JRob 24, PantherArms10 and anyone I may have forgotten.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of mine

My wife guarding the armory:
DSC01941.jpg

Drool...
DSC01942.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

Here're some of mine. There's more on my FB page.
Enjoy!

6680_1195436804029_1171710253_599609_4409961_n.jpg

Hi Becka,
You mind sending me the original of the one with me and the wife, it's a very nice photo. I know she's going to love it. It looks so candid.

My email is:
rvicenty at hotmail

I want to thank our host, nhtimba, and the Raymond R&G!
I have 1 vid and 1 pic I will post when the other pc is available.
I had a great time as usual! Thanks Jack! Thanks Gonzo and Timber!
Varchar2, welcome to the club, you have a great advantage living in nh!
NES ROCKS!!!

Last edited:
Hope everything is okay, Rich.

Had an absolutely incredible time at the shoot with everyone. Thank you to all who let my guests and I shoot their great toys - Jim, Timber, Kevin, Jack, and so on. Can't wait to own the real fun stuff of my own and let y'all blast away.

Big thanks go to Rob and PantherArms for setting this up. Definitely worth the drive north and I'm really looking forward to the next one. I've only been to a few NES shoots but I don't think the first NH NES shoot could've gone better. Of course, thanks to Raymond for hosting us.

While plinking away with Timber's GSG-5, I got a nasty burn. I was loading up a magazine with my back turned to Jim on his CETME. Most of the rounds were going over my head/shoulder or off to my left. Then one of them somehow flew over my shoulder and lodged in between my eye and the lens of my glasses. Stung the ever living crap out of my eyelid/upper cheek for a good second before I realized what'd happened and got it out. Nice big blister right on my upper eyelid. I couldn't believe that the damn thing squeezed in there. Freak accident. Definitely worth it though [wink]

Anyways, what we're really here for! Here's a somewhat random assortment of pictures and videos - mostly the machine gun stuff. Not sure why the sound on the videos didn't get uploaded...

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd209/CJCamerato/7-18 NES Shoot/

Its not too bad now, just feels like a swollen eye. It was more "How in the Sam Hell did that get in there?" than anything. I don't think it'd happen again if I stood in the same place and he fired ten thousand rounds through that gun.

You guys do know that those guns are dangerous right? Obviously only the police and the government should have them right?

Just kidding.......

Nice big blister right on my upper eyelid. I couldn't believe that the damn thing squeezed in there.

Sorry to read this. I've had it happen to me too. That's why I wear (and recommend to others) a ball-cap when shooting. It helps prevent this sort of problem.

Sorry to read this. I've had it happen to me too. That's why I wear (and recommend to others) a ball-cap when shooting. It helps prevent this sort of problem.

The way this thing came it wouldn't have made a difference unless I was wearing it backwards. It came from behind and over my left shoulder and wedged in between my cheek/eyelid and the lens.

Credit to Jim. He can snipe with that brass!

It's almost impossible not to get hit with hot brass while at one of these. I know several of us got hit on the backs of our neck, shoulders, forearms.

Heck even at the front edge of the picnic tables that were, what, 15' or so from the firing line there was the occasional incoming piece!

While plinking away with Timber's GSG-5, I got a nasty burn. I was loading up a magazine with my back turned to Jim on his CETME. Most of the rounds were going over my head/shoulder or off to my left. Then one of them somehow flew over my shoulder and lodged in between my eye and the lens of my glasses. Stung the ever living crap out of my eyelid/upper cheek for a good second before I realized what'd happened and got it out. Nice big blister right on my upper eyelid. I couldn't believe that the damn thing squeezed in there. Freak accident. Definitely worth it though [wink]

I had the exact same thing happen to me a few shoots ago. I didn't hurt right away so I didn't even know there was a case stuck in there. It left a nasty blister just under my eye. [smile]

So I have a question about these shoots: based on the comments, it seems that the folks who attend are very generous with their guns. My question is how does the ammo situation work out? Do you buy ammo at the club that's hosting, or bring a box of 5.56 x XX and hope someone will let you shoot their AR-15?

Back
Top Bottom