Tisei takes anti-2A stance

Endorsed in the Goal News, with an "A" rating. Did he change his mind?

it is what it is.

i'm having too much fun with this. for one thing it's MA so we're automatically hosed, for two: could people really expect anything different? wow, choice is taken out of the equation? both parties gonna spit-roast us and then eiffel tower? anyone who is surprised needs to take a look at what voting for the lesser evil gets you.

...spit-roasted and eiffel-tower'd.

I do however find it kind of funny, that someone from GOAL made the OP, about how these people are anti gun, but he works for the .org that has him at a 100% rating. How ironical. [thinking]

- - - Updated - - -

we need to start a rating system to rate GOAL and NRA ratings.

This.

I do however find it kind of funny, that someone from GOAL made the OP, about how these people are anti gun, but he works for the .org that has him at a 100% rating. How ironical. [thinking].

Playing devil's advocate for a minute, how is GOAL supposed to know that he was going to flip-flop months after he filled out their questionnaire? How they deal with this new information now that they have it is the question.

Playing devil's advocate for a minute, how is GOAL supposed to know that he was going to flip-flop months after he filled out their questionnaire? How they deal with this new information now that they have it is the question.

1. That's easy, he's a politician.

2. Yes, I'd be curious to see that as well. Good point. I am a skeptic though.

very true, this was the first i'd heard of the flip-flop. GOAL does deserve to make it right before we throw 'em under the bus. as much as i love a good bus-throwing you make a good point.

But....but.....but he's for sportsman's rights! [rolleyes]

Gotta get those killer assault banana hollowpoint clips out of the hands of infants.

very true, this was the first i'd heard of the flip-flop. GOAL does deserve to make it right before we throw 'em under the bus. as much as i love a good bus-throwing you make a good point.

whom would GOAL recommend we vote for then? It's like the presidential race, we got two a**h***s and no one to choose from.

I'll drive the bus if they don't.

Just got an email from a member of his staff and I returned the email to letting him know how we feel. In a nice way of course. See my reply to Joe Walsh below.

Joe. I guess you people must know that our candidate pissed off a lot of law abiding gun owners here in MA by agreeing with Tierney about installing more gun control measures. I am not happy to say the least. The 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is being violated daily by the MA State gov’t. We don’t need more rhetoric from Washington.

I am a member of a N.E. gun forum that has over 23,500 members and Mr. Tisei is being discussed in a less than positive way. Great way to lose votes! http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/176222-Tisei-takes-anti-2A-stance

Can someone explain - in a serious manner, please - where all this renewed AWB talk is coming from? The thing didn't affect crime the first time, crime didn't skyrocket when it was lifted, but all of a sudden I am hearing talk of it all over the place. WTF? Why, all of a sudden, nearly ten years after the last bill expired, are we seeing a push for a new one?

I assume this is all just knee-jerk reactionary foolishness relating to the few high profile shootings in the last year?

Some woman asked a 2A question in the last debate while holding back tears.

If people claiming to support our interest don't lose elections when this sort of garbage comes out of their mouth, things will not improve.

It's just that simple.

It's getting fuzzier when trying to decipher what an R and a D stands for these days.

View attachment 42662

Well...this guy controls this guy
obama20soros20puppet20strings.jpg

Not sure who's pulling this clown's strings yet
Mitt-Romney-The-Puppet.jpg

but....we all know what's really going on
PUPPET-SHOW.jpg

Some of you on this forum have the patience of children.

I found out about this today when I made the OP.

Spent most of the afternoon on the phone as we are short 2 people and it was incessantly ringing, in case you guys forgot it's election season and we get kind of busy during those times.

After I cross referenced the NRA page I updated ours, this was after I got home and fed my kids, I hope it's OK that I made sure they were fed first.

Thanks to those of you on here for the support, to those who once again chose to take an opportunity to rank on GOAL, I invite you to come spend a day at the office, send me a PM to set up a time.

Back
Top Bottom