• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Time For A Change

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
After exclusively being a member of WSA since the late 70s I am going tomorrow night to turn in my application, pay my cash, have my interview and join Harvard.

I love WSA and can't imagine ever not being a member of WSA however Harvard will allow me to practice things WSA won't. I shoot a lot at Harvard as a guest and I know most of the BOD so I figure it's about time I joined.

After exclusively being a member of WSA since the late 70s I am going tomorrow night to turn in my application, pay my cash, have my interview and join Harvard.

I love WSA and can't imagine ever not being a member of WSA however Harvard will allow me to practice things WSA won't. I shoot a lot at Harvard as a guest and I know most of the BOD so I figure it's about time I joined.
Be a member at both. Assuming one club can't meet all your needs.

That is how I ended being a member at 3 clubs, pending approval for club #4.

I want to join Harvard so bad for the ability to move and shoot and 200.
But I live like 2 hours away from it
if you are out west, try Granby.
If you are down South, try Copicut.

Both have pits, bring your own targets and can move.

I love Copicut, that is club #4 for me.

Be a member at both. Assuming one club can't meet all your needs.

That is how I ended being a member at 3 clubs, pending approval for club #4.

I'm a member at 2 clubs already, but keep thinking about trying to join Harvard. I don't know anyone personally who is a member to sponsor me though.

Good news! When you're done with the walk, you can join us for breakfast.
it is at least 5 more years for me until i will probably get sunday mornings free of driving kids around. but probably will need a second job for weekends to pay 2 simultaneous college tuitions. :)

it is at least 5 more years for me until i will probably get sunday mornings free of driving kids around. but probably will need a second job for weekends to pay 2 simultaneous college tuitions. :)
Luxury.

In my day, we mortgaged our futures against that tuition. Why would you spoil your kids and free them from the torment we suffered?

Clearly, they need to start by learning to like what dad likes, and coming to breakfast one Sunday a month. ;)

Luxury.

In my day, we mortgaged our futures against that tuition. Why would you spoil your kids and free them from the torment we suffered?

Clearly, they need to start by learning to like what dad likes, and coming to breakfast one Sunday a month. ;)
In my day, they would send us to Vietnam and tell us to grow up. College tuition? - f*ck you, go to Nam and become a man.

Neither of my parents graduated high school. Their goal was to get all of us through High School. Upon graduation my wake up to the real world was my dad telling me time for you to get a job and pay $40 a week to live in the house.

Luxury.

ha-ha. :) they both did come there with me several times, now just lost interest, completely. if i insist they will come, of course, but what for...
at least they know now how to shoot anything i got, and it is good enough for me. taking an ak47 apart and reassembling it blindfolded is not in their futures. :)

it was a too busy summer so far, i was not at the range since may, feels horrible.

Back
Top Bottom