• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Three Dutch commandos shot in metro Indianapolis, one is critical, while attending urban warfare training

NL Times said:
The incident happened just after 3:30 a.m. local time on the 100 block of South Meridian, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) told NL Times. Prior to the shooting, the three commandos may have gotten into a fight at a different location.
“The shooting took place in front of the hotel where the commandos are staying,” the Ministry of Defense said. “The incident happened during the military members’ free time.”

Curious how this plays out. Case of what happens when a**h***s get drunk and egos overcome better judgement? Nasty homeboys picking on foreigners? Hope everyone is OK but the cause will be interesting.

Appears they they were looking the wrong way, 2021 NL Counter Terror article

Several hundred Dutch teenagers could pose a terrorist threat because they have become radicalized by the far right accelerationist movement, Dutch anti-terrorism agency NCTV said on Tuesday. While jihad-based radicalisation presents a bigger threat, the international right wing extremist ‘accelerationist’ trend is also catching on in the Netherlands, the NCTV says in a new report. ‘We are mainly concerned about the glorification of violence and the young age of those involved. It concerns a few hundred people,’ agency chief Pieter-Jaap Aalbersberg told broadcaster NOS. The group does not have a social structure and social media play a major role, Aalbersberg said. ‘The radicalisation takes place in bedrooms, behind a closed door, behind a screen.’ (fapism)

If I'm not mistaken and if I am correct me, but Dutch commandos (part of the UN peacekeeping force) who were stationed in Bosnia during the civil war in the 1990s had no guns, they were given broom handles to defend themselves. Based on this I would think a slight breeze could take down the country. Hell the nazis conquered the country in what 1 day?

What in the whole frakking way in the world are foreign troops doing that type of crap with Biden Administration sanctioned in our country? Got what was coming to them. Good! Next time, stay home, wear wooden shoes and enjoy your Heineken!
If I'm not mistaken and if I am correct me, but Dutch commandos (part of the UN peacekeeping force) who were stationed in Bosnia during the civil war in the 1990s had no guns, they were given broom handles to defend themselves. Based on this I would think a slight breeze could take down the country. Hell the nazis conquered the country in what 1 day?

When I was in Indy forever ago on weekend pass me and a few people were hanging out behind a bar just relaxing and slowing down. All of a sudden I heard something fly by my head and an egg was on the ground. [rofl]

we looked around, and eventually up to the high rise next to us, people were throwing eggs down at us. It was quite the height, easily over 10 floors (the building was very tall).

People cant hang there. [rofl]

You misread the article. It was three Dutch guys going commando.

Just a block from my favorite steak house, St Elmo's. Downtown was nice 20 years ago but is a shithole now. Ten years ago, you couldn't walk anywhere at night. Now, it's idiocy to go anywhere downtown after 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom