This brings new meaning to "concealed carry". Inmate hides gun in fat.

I read medical blogs and one of them told how cockroaches were found in the folds of fat of one morbidly obese patient in the ER. [shocked] [puke]

Last edited:
we pulled an intact Ho Ho still in the wrapper out of a fat fold on a lady once. she came in because it was starting to get infected. haven't been able to eat them without laughing since. [laugh]

dog.jpg

he was arrested for selling bootlegged CD's for Cripes sake... nothing about illegal possession of a gun until it was brought into a jail... If they didn't ask him if he had any weapons on him at the time of arrest he's probably going to walk.

Nice to see the RIAA using the cops for civil copyright issues. Your MP3 files on your hard drive are next!

he was arrested for selling bootlegged CD's for Cripes sake... nothing about illegal possession of a gun until it was brought into a jail... If they didn't ask him if he had any weapons on him at the time of arrest he's probably going to walk.

Nice to see the RIAA using the cops for civil copyright issues. Your MP3 files on your hard drive are next!

The RIAA needs to DIAF.

You folks want to know where I used to find drugs and weapons?
Inmates call it "Tucking".
And yes, there was at least one incident out there where a firearm was successfully "tucked".

This sort of activity has been discussed here before. An old post here mentioned a guy at a nudist colony who kept his gun under his roll so he would not feel naked.
[rofl]

You folks want to know where I used to find drugs and weapons?
Inmates call it "Tucking".
And yes, there was at least one incident out there where a firearm was successfully "tucked".

Firearms? How about close to a large ziplock of tobacco? Ofter being "uncompressed" it was a TON. Imagine being that desperate to smoke that you go to those lengths....

Good thing this didn't happen in MA, I don't think fat folds legally qualify as a "locked container".

I thought I lost my cell phone and car keys enough now, can't imagine where I'd loose them if I weighed as much as that guy.[grin]

My wife is a nurse, and she found a sandwich in a very obese person.

Another time an obese person was waiting for a spinal tap, and the anesthetist (sitting behind her, he'd already numbed that area) started to squeeze out 1/2 inch diameter globules of yellow, cheesy puss from her pores.

Another time an obese person was waiting for a spinal tap, and the anesthetist (sitting behind her, he'd already numbed that area) started to squeeze out 1/2 inch diameter globules of yellow, cheesy puss from her pores.

[puke]

You had to post this right before lunchtime. Now I'm gonna have to wait till about 3 pm to get my appetite back. [laugh]

-Mike

600lbs... What it the point at which someone says to themselves, 'Hey, maybe I should change my eating habits, cuz 73 burritos for breakfasts is starting to add up. Now, damn it, where is my couch?'

Back
Top Bottom